The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

• Members

I love Alex and happy she has another show. I thought she would have been one of those people to continuously work with Ryan on that series but obviously not.

The Live+3 ratings are in and TWD S5 premiere is the highest rated non-sports telecast in cable history.... as if there was ever any doubt. The grand total is now 22.3 mil.

http://deadline.com/2014/10/the-walking-dead-premiere-ratings-new-cable-record-season-5-853406/

I wonder if NBC continuously hates themselves for not picking this up... these numbers have got to hurt every damn year but I know they would have watered it down and I'm not here for that.

• Members

Whenever Kirkman drops in to write a show, we get more of his random, clunky speeches dropped into people's mouth out of the blue, like Bob suddenly speechifying about Washington. The rest was fine, sans the author clearly jizzing himself getting to redo the cannibal speech from the comics at the end. Poor old Larry Gilliard.

Judging by his behavior, though, I suspect both Bob and the cannibals will meet the same end as the comic.

• Members

That's what it looked like, but how could they not notice him bleeding all night long? Bob is a character I don't really care much about. He appeared out of nowhere, got one episode where he was an alcoholic, and then is basically "Extra with lines 1". The female soldier who hangs out with the red headed guy is Extra with lines 2.

I don't know how Bob was so calm. I would have thought having your leg chopped off without anesthesia would be painful enough to scream yourself into insanity, but he seems remarkably calm.

• Members

Bob was ok with me. I am positive Bob was infected, but I guess the Curious George in me would think that does not matter now as the fire would have killed that infection when they cooked it?

The last scene was so unexpected. But Twitter was lit up! "BobBQ" and "KentuckyFriedBob" trended for hours. It was hilarious!