• Last Reply
  • Members

Screw AMC..Im watching Days!

days1008101.jpg

days1008102.jpg

The flashbacks though got the black box approach instead of stretching

days1008103.jpg

days1008104.jpg

One thing I will say is that I think its still a bit too bright with the lighting and the show seems a bit more colorful than the other shows. I think they could tone both down

Anyways, why does someone as young as Ariana have a video will? Seriously, she was expecting to die?

Haha, Vivian letting Maggie think that Victor stuffed her in the sarcophagus to get rid of her

• Members

It's better than GH where even with HD everything lately is black again - hair, sets, wardrobe…

Vivian is SOOOO miscalculating Magic. Who wants to bet that Brady will tell Maggie everything to back up Victor and that Maggie will apologize that she should have gone with her first instincts that Victor wouldn't have planned to do this to anyone. But ow…. it's going to be a hard few weeks with Maggie in the box. I wonder how frantic Vic is going to get…

• Members

I know this is a vain gripe, but I really hate the production values of this show.

The lighting... the camera work... the set decor... the hairstyling... the wardrobe... it's all terrible.

Would it kill them to dim the lights a little? This is a soap opera, not a sitcom. A little mood lighting would really help to make the show look better. Not only would it make everything seem more atmospheric and dramatic, it would help to hide some of the flaws on those cheap ass sets.

I much preferred when the show was lit like this...

So much better. I loved gothic-Days. :)

Guest dc cubs

I agree the lighting is too bright. You would think with the show's budget crunch they would dim the lighting to save them some money.

• Members

GH went through this issue when they first moved to HD also and everyone was complaining about how bright it was. It's an adjustment and I'm sure Days will work out the details shortly.

As for my beloved Magic, anyone else catch that Victor senses Maggie in the room and Maggie's thoughts are about protecting Victor from Vivian? wub.gifwub.gif I can't wait to see the first conversation between these two when this is over.

Archived