DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, I love how Kinsey sold Nicole out with the quickness. I loved how she was hustling and calling the shots before Sami showed up. What a little biyatch...lol. She showed some personality and was fun

I hope Nicole gets the tape of Sami confessing and uses that to blackmail her

LMAO at Vivian's vision of being worm food. I was wondering when she would start to go crazy bc we've been hearing about those fumes but not much till now. Another great line from her to Phillip "I gave you life damn it! Return the favor!"

I swear Philip and Melanie have been talking about moving into the Kirakis mansion forever. I forgot about it till now.

• Members

Awww, John Aniston and Joe Mascolo holding hands! Victor and Stefano sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-...

LOL, Cheap, Nadia really is channeling Snooki. I'm glad Days is toning it down the spray tanning. There was atime when everybody glowed orange on that show, and I honestly thought there was something off with my NBC reception. Melissa Burnett looks lovely with her porcelain skin and I would hate to see her hosed down look like a DWTS contestant.

LMAO at people standing on what looks like a bunch of Yellow Pages behind JM and JA. LOL, like Ali Sweeney is lording it above James Scott when he's 6'5".

No Louise Sorel?

• Members

Funny how Aniston and Mascolo are the 2 patriarchs left standing after being let go multiple times over the years in favor of others. Yet here they are!

It's so strange not having Alice around though. I'm so used to her being at the center, and then they sorta build off of that, by order of seniority and importance. (Y'know, Bo & Hope on one side, John & Marlena on the other, Maggie & Mickey propping up Alice, etc.)

Guest dc cubs

It doesn't sound like the anniversary show will feature any flashbacks or be anything significant. However, Corday did say in a recent online chat that Suzanne Rogers would say something on camera to the audience before or after that day's show to acknowledge the milestone. Frances Reid did that a couple of times in the past and now the torch has been passed to Rogers.

Archived