DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the kiriakis family as well, They are really coming into their own. Just wish Adrienne and Justin were played more. I love them and Judi looks hella good! I would love to see a female Kiriakis a sister to Justin or another long lost daughter to Victor or I would love to see Victoria Wyhdam take on the role Victor's sister or Stefano's sister.

• Members

I noticed some different directing techniques in today's episode of DAYS. Really liked them, especially when they shot Kate from the perspective of the fireplace. Loved that! Also the long shots of Philip/Kate/Victor/Nicole/Brady/Philip towards the end. The close two shot between Philip & Brady inside the sarcophagus room was interesting. Lots of different techniques were used today that I really liked... glad to see them being more flexible, they are definitely upping things production wise. I can't wait to see the show in HD next week...

Ari's memorial was beyond pathetic! All of those people there treated her like crap most of the time! I just thought the whole thing was a joke. The only ones I really felt for were Melanie and Gabi! I'm glad Gabi got her moment to talk and I think Camila Banus is a great Actress!

LOL loved when Vivian finally got saved from the coffin! Those scenes were so weird! I loved it.

All of the Kiriakis stuff was fantastic....we need more of that.

• Members
I was thinking Ariana sure had alot of people that loved her...too bad most of them didnt act like they gave a damn when she was alive. For all the mud they slung at EJ, he was one of the few there that actually was close with her in the months leading up to her death. Her mother sure doesnt seem to care either considering she is MIA throughout all of this

Um when did Justin become her lawyer anyway? Wasnt that EJ prior to her death? When and why did she change?

I wonder who saved her. I have a feeling it was

IA, the episode rocked for the Kirakis scenes. I love how no one cares much for Vivian. Im sure she will be plotting her revenge against all who left her in there

Guest dc cubs

They did show the red carpet of all the stars coming out but the camera work was poor. They totally missed Suzanne Rogers and other stars were only on for a second. They will probably have it posted on NBC.com shortly after event is over.

I agree that Missy Reeves looks fabulous.

Archived