DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Not only is it out of character, but her motives and reasoning behind it are so flimsy and weak. Less Kiriakis children? Yeah, maybe she'd be concerned of that back in the 80's when Victor was actually a force to be reckoned with. Nowadays, all you gotta do is just push the guy over and he'll likely lapse into a coma for another few years. And Caroline is doing this so Stephanie will have peace of mind? Oh yes, cuz that girl is such a saint. Oy, there's a young heroine I could give two $h!ts worth about. From Touch the Sky to Sorority Rape to Tossing Out Birth Control Pills, I just DO NOT CARE about this character. And the actress does the role no favors.

+1

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Exactly. Her motives are so weak. Caroline is not a meddling mother or grand mother - she's not Kate. She doesn't do acts of villainry. LOL

Another thing I have to bitch about - Hope's prison story is so boring. Like why should be care about someone woman's mysterious death? What's the point of this? There's a prison corruption! Ohhhhhhh....so exciting!

• Members

Agreed. I hate stories like this where one character is islanded for a set amount of time, so in the meantime they have some lame mystery to solve. I could understand Hope being in prison for a lil while if Kristian Alfonso was taking a vacation or they overused her during the year and had to cut back on her episodes, but we unfortunately are being put through a storyline. Maybe Hope will have some company soon (Vivian? Caroline? hahah)

• Members

Because this is NOT about Stephanie, this is about Victor choosing Maggie.

The is Jealousy 101. Everything else is just convenient for argument's sake. She wanted the whole enchilada - Shawn, Victor's attention, Bo, family devotion, etc. What does she have now? She's not the centre of the universe anymore, her children are flung far and wide, and her grandchildren see her as little more than a babysitter and a place to complain. She's not active in anything. This at least adds some juice to a very boring character.

• Members

Why not? That's how she's been treating many others for ages now. She seems to have two categories - those whom she likes and those whom she sees as the "enemy". Both are rather full categories. I haven't seen her interact with Carly in ages, but I think it's safe to say Carly/Nicole/Maggie/DiMeras/Kiriakises are in one grouping while all the direct Bradys and those they like/love are in the other.

Shrew might not be ideal, but at least it's a personality.

• Members

caroline1.jpg

She's an evil manipulative bitch and only know are her true colors becoming more apparent. I say Days run with it and make her a villian and dont sugarcoat it. I dont like her anyway, so I wont mind. Make it so Sami got her skills from her grandmother. I wouldnt mind it they threw her into the Maggie/Victor/Vivian story and have her join up with Viv in an alliance. Have Vivian find out and blackmial her and make the two work together to combat Victor and Maggie. Have Caroline own her bitchiness and not hide behind her morals and high horse to justify her actions

• Members

^^ LOL… I would love that. I've never thought Caroline a true sweetie-pie. I mean the woman had no problem cheating on her husband, lying to everyone's face then revealing the truth when it suit her. This is not the stuff of Matriarchs or Heroines.

I'm just WAITING for it to be revealed that Nicole is Syd's real mother. I'm going to enjoy watching the reactions from the Brady women. I really hope TPTB are planning on going there.

• Members

Caroline switching the results is completely out of character but how could anyone call it character assassination when she hasn't been a player for years. She's finally given something to do so it's cool beans. I had to laugh though because Peggy's attempt to chew scenery in those scenes with MBE were so comical I thought her dentures were going to fly outta her mouth.

Archived