DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Watching the end credits of the 1966 episode just caught my eye: Elizabeth Harrower had what I can only assume was a small role on the show as an actress two years before her daughter, and 13 before she'd take over as head writer.

• Members

The ridiculous part is that this was all to eventually reveal that Dougie was Doug's biological son, but instead the promo discusses...taxes? Like...if I was to choose between Karen Wolek on OLTL (I THINK OLTL was still DAYS' timeslot competitor at the time) and this...it's an easy choice.

• Members

Did anyone explain what happened to him when Robert came back a few years later? Seems silly to bring Robert back and not age up Dougie (and hopefully rename him) to the teen set at the same time. But, then again, the last thing DAYS seemed to want in the mid-80s was new Hortons, so...

• Members

The missed opportunities abound. They could have brought Douglas to town around 1991 with his longtime prep school buddy, Spencer Olson. Or in 1999 (as played by Victor Webster, allowing Nicholas "Nicky" Alamain a few more years in limbo before being reintroduced sometime in the mid-'00s).