• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugh, all these women are ANNOYING!

Elisabeth was out of line to say Rosie hated the military, but why is she getting so much hate for this? Rosie went on her radio show numerous times and bashed the HELL out of her, and no one said anything. But now since she said something, everyone if furious.

Really hope Meghan McCain joins The View. Love love love her.

• Members

Palin? Gawd, no. No show needs that know-nothing twit. However, apparently S.E. Cupp is in talks:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/11/se-cupp-view-cnn-crossfire-abc_n_5578015.html?utm_hp_ref=media

She would not be too bad. I like McCain a bit better, though, because she comes off a bit warmer. Either way, Cupp or McCain would be a vast improvement over air-headed Elisabeth.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Nicole Wallace tried out for a chemistry test on The View? That would be quite interesting...unlike Hassleback she actually has a brain and can back up her conservative opinions. I actually would love to see her and Rosie do battle....and I'd probably root for Wallace most of the time despite not sharing the majority of her views on government.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love Allison Stewart, but I wouldn't want them to bring her on and then we'd have to deal with the accusations of nepotism. I must say I'm not thrilled with the names being passed around. I understand wanting to go into a less tabloid version, but a lot of these names aren't even well known within their own field so it makes me wonder how well they are going to do on a major network. MSNBC and CNN have terrible ratings so using people from those networks doesn't immediately make me confident.

I wish we were hearing a combination of news names and entertainers bandied about. Hell, I even strongly believe there are reality stars who would fit in well, namely Alex McCord (which I realize would never happen).