Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Although the romantic relationship between Lyla and Cal confounded me, Cal playing Secret Santa to her and Katie was really sweet.

I always thought that Carl Gordon as Jessica's father was a terrific casting choice. Many of the episodes uploaded to YouTube that feature the Griffin family seem to be of the actor recast as Mr. Griffin--so much so, that I was beginning to wonder if maybe I had imagined that Gordon was the original Mr. Griffin. Perhaps when he got cast in 'Roc', he was too busy to reprise the role?

Tonio and a recasted Sabrina seem so odd together. The Sabrina played by Moore was no glassy-eyed naif, and she certainly wouldn't be taken in by Tonio's overtures. In fact, Moore's Sabrina would likely be pulling the strings or at least the maneuvering would be mutually agreed upon by both parties. Sabrina had been a clear-eyed character, even when clearly in the wrong.

On separate note, I was again thinking how good it could be be hear from Jennifer Ashe and someone like Peter Boynton, especially since both are heavily involved in the theater, as of late. I took a look at Ashe's website and saw a photo of her and Meg Ryan in her picture gallery. I don't know what year that photo was taken but they both looked pretty young. I wonder what the story behind that is.

• Members

I would love to see a virtual reunion with Jennifer Ashe and Peter Boynton too. I know from The Ladies Of Loving reunion Jennifer was very open with her time on Loving. I can only imagine how much open she would be about a show she spent more time on. 

• Members

Cal and Lyla just never worked for me. Actually, Cal was a character that never worked for me. I do not know what is was about him as the actor was fine (I mainly remember him playing a sexist pastor on Designing Women). Lily calling him “grandpa” always seemed weird to me.

It is too bad the show didn’t keep a Bianca around for Lucinda - she was the only daughter never fazed by her shenanigans. 

Edited by lilyredd

• Members

LOL.. a bit too campy for me..(and I love camp) and I what was the window three feet from the ground and Babs didn't even have a cut on her hand? I wish they had a guard say "Yea, we are replacing that window with a temp until the trial is over..be carefull it seems really flimsy" and have Babs overhear it with an evil "Ahh.." look on her face. What was she on trial for and didn't she still have to face the charges when they caught her?

They should have had Bianca come back when Lucinda had her stroke, and had her in charge of Walsh..or whateverthehell it was then..and she becomes a nice little ball buster like Mama.