Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm still watching it, but the repartee between John and Lucinda where John asks her "Can I borrow your bathtub?" sounds like incredible foreshadowing. I also chuckle whenever I see that, in the midst of the verbal jousting between them, John still finds the time and wherewithal to tell Lucinda how good she looks. More breadcrumbs.

Just as an aside, I always found it cute that John and Dusty had that special "too much to do" handshake.

The dialogue doesn't sound very Marlandish. I wish there was more of the Doug Cummings saga. The stuff with Doug is giving me Henry Slezar/EON vibes. I didn't realize John already knew Lucy's real name. Years before DM did her origin story. It's nice to see Jay still around. Also like seeing Jay and Heather playing  supporting roles. In the Cummings story. Marie was a hoot. The show felt very vibrant and edgy.  And not stuffy like it became later. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Iva must've been stalking Lucinda for months, as it was several months before she was revealed to be behind those phone calls.

I could see how penny-pinching P&G might have thought the cast needed to be culled. Those Halloween party scenes are chaotic.

Edited by DramatistDreamer