August 30 - September 3, 2010

Toups

• Members

GH did good on Monday. Probably because of the Friday cliffhanger of Lisa throwing herself in front of Patricks car. Wonder if GH will go up again for the Brenda/Sonny reunion this week. All ABC soaps are up from last week and last year. Maybe not so many people went away this year.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

But year-to-year is somewhat misleading when you're only looking at one week. Last year, GH was very low, and GH had a good week this year, so there's going to be a gain. Next week, GH could be down year-to-year - it depends how they did last year and how they did this year. The only way to look at the year-to-year ratings is, well, yearly.

• Members

How can it be said that OLTL had a good week? It's in last place tied with a cancelled soap. To me, OLTL continues on a

dismal track. No one can be happy with this rating. In fact, how can it be justified to keep these low rated soaps on the air.

These numbers were when Port Charles was cancelled. In fact, all soap ratings are pretty dismal. Y and R can't even get up

over a 4.0 anymore. 1.7 is a horrible rating.

• Members

No one is arguing that. The show gained viewers from the previous week. That's what OLTL fans and people who watch the ratings are concerned about right now.

There is justification for poeple who continue to watch. If you're not watching, fine. Me and others who enjoy these programs will continue to watch as long as they are on.

• Members

It has two more weeks of ratings left. I thought last week was pretty good. I expected higher numbers. John returned and was on all week. All of CBS was down on Friday. I guess no one wanted to see Reid die and Noah stay [!@#$%^&*] alive.

GH numbers are still shitty! Only a 1.9 rating...but they do have 2.6 mil viewers. Still not great numbers for Vanessa's return.

What was so good about AMC that they went up??

OLTL still is tied with ATWT in HH.

Hopefully ATWT can hit #4 in Total Viewers and #3 in HHs the last week. It's not that far away from either one now.

+1

Archived