Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Elena is too boring for a tired WTD story.

If they do insist on giving JR a daughter hopefully they cast someone with some energy. I remain only interested in John Ross, Sue Ellen and Bobby. With Emma and Rebecca following closely behind.

I'm OK with Christopher being killed off thanks to the botched casting and Pam won't be back anyway. But Lucas Wade should definitely return!

• Members

Statement from Jesse Metcalfe (Chris Ewing) "in classic Dallas fashion, the Producers and Writers needed a season ending shocker. After 3 great years, I was ready to move on and pursue other projects. It culminated in the perfect opportunity to surprise fans and deliver that shocking twust. I enjoyed my time on Dallas and am grateful for the opportunity to work with TNT, and I wish the cast the best".

• Members

I don't believe we ever saw any body in that car. They can hold a funeral but doesn't mean they can't bring Christopher back.

The finale was ok, I was not a huge fan of the Mexico story and since the entire finale was that I can't say I was riveted. JR had a daughter? Eh, so what. First he havibg a secret child John Ross's age is out of character since any child would immediately have to be brought home to mama for approval. Then, there was that secret son he never knew he had played by Sasha Mitchell that show seems to have written out of continuity. Just doesn't seem like such a big deal to me seeing how they have so many Ewings in the Dallas universe they aren't using.

Christopher's absence will be a loss for the show perhaps unless they just move Bobbie into the Christopher role as the main opponent of John Ross. This finale was a Bobbiepalooza anyway and Christopher had next to nothing to do so I guess it is possible. Plus, Bobbie is one character that picked up right where he left off all those years ago. The show is called "Dallas" but it doesn't always feel like it. Patrick Duffy is the only thing holding this show together as any sort of "Dallas".

• Members

Was JR's friend on the original series or is he a new character? Im talking the guy with the long hair that looks out for John Ross

I LOVE this show. Its SOOOO good this season

Judith Light was KILLING it the last few episodes. Her acting is on a whole other level than everyone else on the cast

LMAO at the Tracy/Anne shade

Nicolas called Elena, Ellie....huh? There was only ONE Ellie on Dallas. And she's pregnant? Really don't care for her to have a WTD story. Why did the car blow up before she got in it?

Archived