Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Yeah I'm just hoping it's John Ross cuz the other guy is absolute scum for what he did to her BC...and then he absolutely crossed the point if no return when he had her brother murdered.

Re Emma I liked her development and her reaction to Drews death....that being said her last scene with the cartel came off very random to me.

Sue Ellen is the last person on the show who should be handing out advice to Rebecca. Isn't this the same hot mess who was knee deep in bourbon and whiskey just a couple of episodes ago?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't get TOO worried about the ratings. After all, this is TNT we are talking about. They really have no ratings grabber and they have an affection for the DALLAS franchise going back to their previous longtime showing of the original's repeats. They MIGHT get a fourth season, or at worst maybe a 2 hour wrap up movie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I didn't see it yet, but apparently they gave JR a daughter? I'm sure it won't be his child with Cally, which is just what I expected from Cynthia Cidre, a retconned child when JR and Bobby both have kids out there. Why would they create a child when Lucas is there for Bobby and JR has a son and grandson with James plus a child with Cally? Lazy writing and why I can never get on board with this show. Every "exciting" twist they do is poorly thought out and executed.

Glad Christopher is dead though. That needed to happen for ages.

Archived