Zimmer to OLTL

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt they were like "Let's bring back Echo!"... it was more along the lines of "Let's get Kim Zimmer. But instead of creating a new character- we'll just use her old character, because it's easier". They didn't decide to bring back the character, they decided to bring back the actress and it's just easier using a character with ties to the current characters- even if they are minute.

So, I don't think it's really all that random. I'm excited (?) to see what kind of story this will bring for Clint, Viki, Dorian... and whoever else she's involved with. I wonder if she will end up being Rex's birth mother (BY CLINT??)?!

I think they'll start scooping up the ATWT vets (starting with RH, obviously). Or else they could try to steal back Crystal Chappel from Days...

• Members

I wouldn't mind Liz Keifer coming on and mixing it up with Clint/Nora/Bo especially if she could be a rival for Dorian. But...I'd still rather Alice Barrett (ex-Frankie,AW) be a more permanent character as the doctor with a beef against Dorian (as former head of the hospital when she hasn't been a doctor forever) and mix it up with Bob Woods. But that would be too much to ask for... :mad:

Archived