Zimmer to OLTL

• Members

I'm not sure what you could do with her. I thought that she tanked every single story and pairing she had from 1996-2000, when Gina left. I know Heather Tom had some good moments but even then they couldn't come up with a lot of strong stories for Kelly. Kelly as a character has no personality, no purpose, and is extremely cold, self-righteous, unpleasant, entitled. I guess they could have had her back with Kevin, and I would have kept Melinda alive at least for a while and had them share scenes together, but other than that it's tough to come up with an idea.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony

1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

Or in SON speak...

"Man, Zimmer is so skinny! Does she ever eat?"

"Alicia Minshew is so f*cking fat! God, bitch needs to join Jenny Craig!"

"Laura Wright is such a subtle actress."

"Nelson Branco is such a positive face for gay men and soap opera fans."

You've been passively/aggressively saying thinly veiled insults and comments towards posters in this thread the entire time. I'm just saying if you have something to say, then say it. Otherwise, [Judge Judy]Speak not.[/Judge Judy]

• Administrator

Enough with the back and forth...GEEZ!

And we also don't need so many posts of making fun of her weight. You got your shot in....isn't that enough? Do we need so many pages of making fun of someone's weight. Come on.

Will re-open thread soon....you guys need to cool off.

Archived