Zimmer to OLTL

• Members

I'm so hoping "Echo" isn't really "Echo" this time. What I remember about her...well, it's not pleasant.

Instead, I'm hoping that at the right moment - say, after she finally beds JvD's Clint - she'll go to the bathroom mirror, calmly take off the wig, then the face-mask; and we'll learn that she is in fact --

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When being overweight comes with centuries of laws & institutions specifically designed to oppress & subjugate entire groups of people THEN we'll talk.

...Now you're just reaching.

The remarks were made about ZIMMER.

Not fat PEOPLE.

Actually they can.

All you're trying to do is establish a false equivalency in a lame attempt at playing morality police.

• Members

The remarks were made about ZIMMER.

Not fat PEOPLE.

On the other hand every remark ever made about Victoria Rowell losing her mind live on Twitter was about the abuse of African American women in society. :)

All you're trying to do is establish a false equivalency in a lame attempt at playing morality police.

Not really. Just sharing my thoughts on a message board. I can handle people disagreeing with me :)

• Members

For fuc'ks sake, no one even mentioned Victoria Rowell in this Goddamned thread. Why are we mentioning her again?! And people who have issues with minorities of any kind(or lack thereof) in daytime don't ALWAYS feel like Victoria Rowell is the spokesperson for the problem. It goes beyond just the lack of blacks in daytime. There is a lack of diversity across the fuckin' board. Jesus fuckin' Christ.

I swear, I'm not even a card-carrying, overly-sensitive, NAACP member and you pathetic bitches make me want to rip the hair out of my head with your utterly inane thoughts and your insistence on "You disagree with me because of the lack of minorities on TV and that's why you have fun with Zimmer's weight, why you disagree on my views of sexual harassment, etc."

The complete hypocrisy on this board from you people that claim to be high-roaders, but will slice and dice anyone's throat and jump up and down to defend desperate, famewhoring celebrities like Kimmer or Muhney makes you even more pathetic than the people you claim to be "better than."

• Members

*Yawn*

Now this is what I call elegant evolution :D

On that note, can't wait to see what they have in store for Kimmy. JvD said some juicy stuff is coming up.

She will propably end up being somebody's mother (David? Kim?? Rex? Gigi? Destiny? Could be anybody with the ruined timelines), she will be involved in a murder mystery like everybody else on OLTL, marry Clint for a few weeks and then end up killed or in prison. However I am going to watch:)

Archived