Zimmer to OLTL

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks, Toups. Some of these posts reek of immaturity. I'm quite certain none of us are at still at the age where you'd find us at the school yard thinking we're so cute and funny by coming up with one ridiculous fat joke after another, but by looking at this thread....

• Members

Zimmer was on GL, until the bitter end and was practically BEGGING Brad Bell for a job, I doubt she is that expensive. This is probably a recurring role for a story surrounding Viki, Clint, and Dorian.

What do you guys think her story will be?

And her and Clint? Eh watching GL for nearly 20 years, I can not see "Reva" and "Ross" getting it on.

Not trying to make it about weight again, but I just want her down to at least how she was looking in 2003.

And at this point, I do not even care if this story will bomb, I just can't believe Zimmer is back on tv. I am in heaven. :wub:

(Yes, die-hard KZ fanboy lol)

• Members

I am thrilled Kim Zimmer is working, I could careless if she is playing Echo or a newly created character. My blast from the past ideas are mainly for Days anyway. I just don't see how people down Kim for her weight but embrace genie francis both are good actresses in there own way. For as the blast from the past, yea I love it anytime its written well and well received, true soap fans long for that.

• Members

I don't see why a woman who's fat can't be sexy. Putting herself up for ridicule by insisting that Reva be portrayed as a sex symbol? I don't agree I think Zimmer has a rather liberated attitude. How many fat sex symbols do we have on american TV? She sticking up for fat girls everywhere, that's ok with me. Monique does the exact same thing, if we had a thread on her,would there 7 pages of fat jokes?

Archived