Zimmer to OLTL

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: Well I figured Zimmer would end up somewhere, but I have to admit OLTL was far down on the list.... She probably was willing to commute from NYC to LA to be on one of the other soaps, and then the execs saw how much double fare costs.....

• Members
Hey. Your economic situation and weight issues have nothing to do with those who post on this board. Quit projecting.

And besides, aren't you happy about this announcement? I thought you'd be bursting from the rooftops. One of your crazy "blast from the past" ideas has finally come to fruition! Goody!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members
Not to mention, it's okay to talk crap about celebrities outside of daytime, their weight, their looks, their everything on this board, but damnit to hell if Farah Fath is a crappy actress with a bad haircut or Kim Zimmer(who's made a career out of thinking she's hot sh*t) weighs in with the linebackers of the New England Patriots.

Ohahahahaha! :) I love it.

• Members

Personally, I'm glad Kim is coming. I know a lot of the negativity is coming from the fact most of you don't remember Echo, but I remember her, in fact wasn't only actress to play the part.

IMO, it's no worse that Brendugh! So on that note, I'll be watching my OLTL and Kim.

• Members

As I've said before, I'm a big fan of Zimmmer and Reva all the way to the end, but:

1. She acts like some sexy diva, yet for no reason at all lets herself go, gains 200 pounds and then does nothing to reverse it. All the while wearing clothes she shouldn't be wearing.

2. Proclaims she can't abandon her 4000 calorie a day diet

3. Flaunts her obesity and says her favorite meal is a double cheeseburger with bacon on two sugar powdered chocolate filled doughnuts with an extra large mountain dew to drink and fried Twinkies on the side.

I can't fathom why she just let herself go and then boasted about it. Sure I can understand age, but when she still tries to sell herself as the sex goddess of daytime game's over. Being a 50-something sex figure can only go far, being a 50-something fat sex figure goes nowhere.

• Members

Frankly, it's not for you to fathom. Imagine if people "fathomed" how you lived your life and what you do. Kim is doing Kim and she doesn't need to answer to anyone. And apparently her weight isn't an issue. She stayed with GL to the end and she just got a new job.

Archived