July 26-30, 2010

Toups

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was curious so I checked out the recaps to see what happened on that Wednesday and the day before. (I read a theory on another board that offliners will often decide to tune in on a given day based on what happens at the end of the episode the day before. For example, if you zapped through an entire episode but watched the last five minutes to see Angie go blind while Jesse holds a screaming infant, you decide to watch the next day based on that.) Anyway...

My gut tells me <end Bo Buchanan> that the bump was from people thinking Adam was going to show up to meet Colby in "New York."

• Members
Well to be frank, it's not like anyone missed much. Just more, "Uh, uh yeah, we care about the Gulf." "Uh, uh Sasha and Maliah..." "Uh, uh Michelle and I..." "Uh, uh Shirley Sherrod" "Uh, uh you guys are great." "Uh, uh We. Are working on. Jobs." "Uh yeah. I know who Lindsay Lohan is!"

Major f*cking :rolleyes: .

• Members

Whatever it is I'm glad to see it. My fear is that the Rylee/Kendall/Zendall stuff is going to kill the green shoots of progress we've seen. I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling Frons has wiggled out of his duct tape and escaped the storage container. Soon we're going to have a brand new Sextet of Suck: Ryan, Greenlee, Kendell, Madison, David and ?.

Archived