Y&R: Actor Confirms His Return To The Show

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never idealized Michael Muhney, who I've never cared for. What I had a problem with was pretending Chris Engen's homophobia was in any way acceptable just because the PTB at Y&R are also incompetent hacks. In that case, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

• Members

How is he sitting on the back of the bus? :unsure: MM left Y&R for a freaking audition and they took him back. He said he wasn't interested in working on a soap again when he thought he was going to do better and they still took him back. If by sitting on the back of the bus you mean some people on the soap boards don't like him, well, I'm guessing MM will laugh at that while he collects his paycheck.

• Members

And what exactly do you love about it? I want a detailed answer. :D Toups is right, auditioning is what actors do and if your (money grubbing) agent isn't hustling and sending you out for stuff you could potentially book, he's not doing his job... whether we agree or not with how "right" MM or whoever else is for a particular role. Tobey Maguire wasn't exactly everyone's idea of Spiderman. Again, MM's mistake was fronting like he had it in the bag. That, and related online douchery.

• Members

That's news to me and I read this board pretty regularly. Sure, lots of people knew Adam wasn't dead. With maria's history that was obvious. I didn't see anyone speculate that MM was still on contract. In fact, I recall a lot of people celebrating his departure.

• Members

What makes you think that's going to happen any time soon? I don't see any end of the horror in sight. And yes, I'm a MM fan, but that doesn't mean I think Adam belongs on Y&R at this point. This is no longer the Y&R where the bad guy goes away after they are shown to be insane sociopaths.

I fully believe that Adam is going to be the Y&R version of EJ. Some poor woman is going to end up being uncontrollably drawn to him (Heather is my guess, although I'm not ruling out Sharon) no matter how many people he kills or hurts because we women folk are just incapable of controlling our girl parts. :rolleyes: Then Adam will go around committing outlandish crimes for years to come because law enforcement is just that incapable and Adam is just that smart.

Archived