Y&R: Actor Confirms His Return To The Show

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is nothing wrong about the guy auditioning :rolleyes: what was wrong was the way he set himself up boasting about how great his auditions/callbacks were and how he led on that it looked like a sure thing. I'm all for optimism and confidence, but sometimes it's best to just keep your trap shut and not let your ego get the best of you and put all your business out on front street. When this was going down someone on here linked to his Twitter and I remember reading it and just knowing instinctively that he is not the kind of person I would jive with IRL, I know people who act like that and they are groan-inducing nerve workers. Social networking can bring out the worst in people.

• Members

I knew he never really left anyway. Y&R is a shittastic show where no one is really dead anymore, and if they are, they have a double out there. A total farce, which is why I no longer watch.

Michael Muhney is a crap actor that not only looks too old for the role, but overacts and has jarring facial expressions.

• Members

Wouldn't it have been better (for those who still cared) to let the folks at home in on Adam's whereabouts/MM's "return" from the beginning instead of using this all as a "shocking" plot twist one more time? For once, I wish a HW or EP would stop pretending it's still 1976; that he or she is the first to resurrect a presumed-dead character on a soap opera; and that we're not so hip to this cliche that we can't spot it when we see it coming again. We knew even before the masquerade party that Adam wasn't really going to die, so why bother putting us through everything since, operating with the assumption that we'd never, ever figure out this twist? This is all so very tired, and so very insulting to the audience, too. You say you have Bill Bell's ghost on speed dial, Maria? Well, maybe you do and maybe you don't, but you don't have to channel him via seance to look at how he handled similar nutjobs and know he would've ended all this with the masquerade ball and then moved the hell on!

• Members

Funny. It was nearly a year ago when MM was on top of the world (looking down on creation!), the savior of Y&R, the savior of the millions and millions of gays who were hurt by Chris 'Adolf' Engen. Everyone was MORE than ready for him to swoop into GC and get his Radam on, and this tentionho was eating it up like the last bag of Funyuns on a road trip. And now he's sitting at the back of the f'n bus where he's belonged the entire time.

• Members

I've never been that fond of this recast, or the destruction of Adam. I have no idea what there is to get excited about with this return, since he will just return to make Victor and Nick look good, like he did the last time.

There are probably a lot of places which are more excited about his return. I don't go to TWOP as much lately but I'm sure they were happy, although when I read some of the posts they were more focused on whether or not he had an erect nipple in one of his photos...

• Members

Well, I must've lived in another Universe. :blink:

True, there were those who praised him.

For example, Alvin was happy to see him replace Engen because of his work on Veronica Mars.

But I didn't really see an army of people crying out how faaaabulous he is.

I always said it, since the moment the replacement was announced that he'd suck. Flash-forwards: he did. He still does.

That said: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ detroitpiston's animated GIF!

Archived