Y&R: Actor Confirms His Return To The Show

• Administrator

Why was he foolish for auditioning? As an actor, you have to go out and try. But I'm glad he didn't get the role or else there would've been 3 Adam's in 3 years, and I like MM in the role.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael Muhney will never, ever, be a mainstream star of film or television. For one thing he's 35 and looks it, that's old by Hollywood standards. Second, he's not that great looking (huge forehead, oddly spaced eyes, strange beak like nose, odd frame). Third, he's hardly a rivetting actor. Fourth, he's made himself far too accessible, there's no mystery with him, he's just an attention whore.

• Members

Does he look right for the role to you? Is he also, in your view, a known name? Something this kind of show, which CBS is marketing as their next big thing, needs, I believe. Scott Caan might not be a huge name, actually — he most certainly isn't, but he did have roles in box office success films, like Ocean's Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen.

I don't really get it why he tried. He looks a bit creepy, which is a - in the casting department's book for this TV series.

This is not nastiness on my part, just a genuine question on why he thought he was right for the part.

• Administrator

Because that's what people do when they want something? Actors go out on auditions...... [5 year old]Duh![/5 year old] :P:) CBS was probably looking for a white male, early-to-mid-30's, or whatever call sheet CBS sent out. His agent/manager probably told him about it. He's a white male and around that age, so why not take a shot? Why wouldn't he?

• Webmaster

Question, has Muhney actually already aired or have we been seeing "hints" of his return as Adam? Asking cause I have a report waiting to be written and I have a date for it, but I don't know if it is worth anything.

Archived