B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hope is graduating? I thought she was 16 and just started applying to college? I guess they SORASed her another year bc people noticed she was underaged with Oliver and the story would be silly if they continued to have her in high school

• Members

Ok Jack Ass Smith, Eric and Stephanie were never the in love destiny couple you would like to re-write history to portray. How tacky to get engaged before you are even divorced. Donna should sue Stephanie and Pam for emotional duress and take Eric to the cleaners, walking away with 25% of Forrester. Stuffy can put that in her pipe and smoke it.

Seeing JMW acting like a little girl playing Vixen dress-up makes me long for the good old days when Sarah Michelle Geller successfully played the Vixen Kendal on AMC. Man that little girl was fierce, I hated her so much it took years for me to feel any empathy for her non-evil characters.

They aged Thomas too from 16 to 18 overnight so he could have sex with Amtrash.

• Members

Ok so with

coming back I have decided to start watching again.

Why is Steffy trying to ruin Hope's party? Because she wants to screw Oliver?

And weren't Steffy and Marcus dating? They're BFF's now? And is Marcus involved in anything at this point? Is his dad still on the show?

• Members

His dad is Eric, rememebr. Boy got adopted last year. Oh you mean, Justin? They only dust him out every so often when Bill needs someone to talk to and considering Bill was only on 4 times last month, you can imagine what that did to Justin's airtime.

The Steffy/Oliver/Hope triangle is beyond lame. They really should have kept Steffy messing with Bill and Katie instead

• Members

LOL :lol: I can't believe they had a grown man getting adopted.

It isn't interesting at all. How old is Steffy? Seems a bit too old to be screwing with a teen.

Oh and so Eric and Stephanie are back together now? If so, what happened to him and Donna?

• Members

Steffy's at least 22. I think Oliver is closer to her age. Its Hope thats a bit young here, which is why I suspect they are getting her out of high school

Donna and Erica have been having problems for a while. The main ting is that he didnt feel she supported him as much as she should have when Bill took over the company. It did seem as if she sided a bit with Katie and helped support her when she was CEO. The final straw was when Beth died following an altercation with Stephanie. Donna blamed Stephanie and when Eric refused to see fault in Stephanie, she ended their marriage.

• Members

Speaking of Marcus----now that Eric/Donna are kaput, finished, over----- what's going to happen to that adoption??? I would find it ackward if I was in his shoes to be around any of the Forresters especially with all the drama that has been going on.

It appears that TIIC don't know what to do with him now that the shock of his being Donna's son has worn off so they have him standing around in the back ground with that stupid grin on his face. I would like to see him bond with Justin, get that ridiculous adoption over turned, rescue Donna from herself and eventually Bill, and then the three of them (Justin/Donna/Marcus) leave town never to be heard from again.

• Members

The guy was in the Forrester office a few weeks ago followign the Eric tribute, smiling with the rest of the family as they talked about the end of his marriage to Donna and Pam mentioned Stephanie was out to win him back. Marcus didnt seem phased at all

• Members

Tuned in yesterday for first time in a couple of years, while I was packing for a move and have to admit between Steven/Pam and Slutty/Olly, I'm intrigued. Bonus was Mike being the gun seller. I did a double-take because I thought that was him. Obviously confirmed today. Went back to look at a recent episodes online. I also liked that Steffy/Brooke scenes didn't have usual eavesdropping crap. Brooke nailed her both times and Steffy wasn't phased.

• Members

No Steffy has only recently picked up the Logan's have ruined my life torch. According to the recent writing, Taylor didn't die, instead Ridge walked out on Taylor and her crying and pleading children to go hop into bed with Brooke and play daddy to her kid Hope.

• Members

Yeah, I got that vibe when Steffy said "You're not my mother!" This bitch needs to grow up.

And do Hope/Ridge have a father/daughter type of relationship? She must be jealous of that too. :rolleyes:

And what's the deal with Oliver? What does he do? Is he a model or something?

Archived