B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Well she might grow up if her own mother didn't encourage her in her stupidity. But Taydumb just stands around and defends her daughter against big meanie Brooke.

The new history is that Ridge has been the only father Hope has ever known and raised her from birth abandoning his own true blood children in the process. This came to light when Stuffy had herself a pity party after being called to the table by Ridge after she sabotaged Hope's, "Hope for the Future Line", press conference by disabling the teleprompter, and having the sign read Ho Logan.

Oliver is some kind of DJ who is hot in LA. He appears to genuinely like Hope but Stuffy is constantly trying to seduce him. Stuffy claims she has genuine feelings, but isn't that impossible for a sociopath? The writing on this show is so lame though that a legitimate triangle is impossible. I think they are trying for a "Les liaisons dangereuses"/Cruel Intentions storyline and vibe but it is failing short at every turn. While we are supposed to think that Steffy is sexy and hard for Oliver to resist, he plays it like he's not into her and just feels sorry for her. Maybe that is what they are going for, lol.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL :lol: Have they even mentioned Deacon since the SORAS?

:lol::lol::lol: *RUNS TO YOUTUBE TO FIND CLIP*

LOL. It's sad that none of these people can ever get a man/woman of their own. They either take it from their family member/almost family member. Or end up screwing the almost family member. :rolleyes:

• Members

Steffy had a mini meltdown in front of the family a few weeks ago which explained why she resents Hope. She sees her as replacing her dead twin sister Phoebe. She is pretty and blonde like Phoebe was. She is now becoming Forresters young teen model, like Phoebe was. Ridge is embracing her and getting her into the family business like he did Phoebe and Steffy hates it. I dont think she's gotten over her sister's death and she views Hope as a cheap immitation that doesnt belong. It made sense when she went off on her and started throwing this out there. Unforutnately no one suggested that she go into therapy, not even her mother who is a shrink

yep. Like a week after she got SORASED, she found out how she was conceived, and ran away from Ridge and Brooke, bc she thought they resented her. She found her way in the arms of a rapist but got savedby Nick and Agnes before anything could happen. She patched things up with her parents and what should have been a major plot point for her, was sweeped under the rug. Steffy did throw it in her face once when Steffy referred to Ridge as her father, by responding that no he isnt, your' Deacon's kid.

• Members

Yeah Hope was traumatized when she found out that her father was Bridget's former husband, Deacon. I don't watch all the time, have Hope and Bridget had a scene together?

The funny thing is that Little ABCDE is only about 12 even though Amber's baby storyline happened a few years before Hope. They are so afraid to write that Amtrash can be mother to a 19 year old, even though I think it would make her past history look better if she was only 14 at the time.

• Members

I wish they'd just tell Nick already, he has no stones to cast at Bridget since he lives in the biggest glass house ever built. If it is going to be 7 more months of you can't tell so and so, I won't watch.

• Members

What the hell is up with Jackie? If my son was thinking he was having a baby and he wasnt I would say something.

Does Aggie (ugh I hate that name) do anything?

I loved when Stephanie put her finger all up in Brooke's face. :lol:

I know. He had like one hit back in 2004.

I hope that wasnt supposed to be sexy, because I was laughing the entire time.

Ridge needs a new haircut. BAD.

• Members

Made the whole episode! :lol: I was almost cute!

However, I am not at all impressed with Hope's graduation party. The pre-warming up for it is just as dull as Hope is herself. And I find it a huge stetch to see Brooke dacing away to Daddy Yankee like some teenager. I could see Hope doing that. But instead Hope is just there being a total bore. So I have to like Steffy much much better because she´s a helluva lot more fun. I hope she crashes the party and takes it over. :lol:

Meanwhile, the story with Jackie, Owen, Bridget, Nick and Agnes is another snoozeville. It makes zero sense that Bridget is knocked up with possibly Owen´s baby since there was never any feelings between them or lust or anything. He only slept with her to comfort her and she with him out of grief while both in love with their spouces. And Agnes staying around makes no sense either now that she´s lost the baby. She´s accepted that Nick is married, so why stick around?

However, I am enjoying Stephen Logan and his plans for the Douglas sisters. I am not rooting for him, but at least its something interesting to watch!! And I am also happy that Eric and Donna are over and that he´s back with Stephanie where he belongs. But just when Stephanie thought she was rid of one more Logan, her sister falls in love with Stephen. Stephanie never has any luck with her wishes of getting rid of the Logans.

• Members

lol isnt it funny that no matter who the token guest star is, ALL these characters really seem to dig them? It's ass kissing to the extreme. Seems EVERYONE in the mostly-white northern suburban Llanview has a thing for Snoop Dogg (and I can understand it, he's a chill mofo... but it's sorta silly)

• Members

About Amber

. Darned writers can't remember what they wrote last week so that they've glossed over this one is no big shocker.

I hated Eric and Donna together, but I hate Stephanie and Eric together more. Stephanie has done more to try to destroy her family than any other person alive. Everyone (onscreen) seems to forget that when they're praising her as the 'glue' that holds the family together. She was the person who helped Bill gain control of FC by doing everything she could to destroy the company. Now Eric dumps the fault on Donna, Katie, and Bill. Bull.

Why does taylor have to be the dumbest woman alive -- every episode? No reprieve from her stupidity? How many more times can she be ignorant of how desperate and trashy her daughter is? At some point, you're proven wrong enough times and you just have to stop claiming you know 'the truth'. The writers have taylor brag about her 'skills' as a psychiatrist, but she misses every big event to happen (Phoebe's impending disgust with her relationship with Rick, Tommy the car bomber, Steffy the psycho - which Brooke warned her about, Amber's lie about the baby - which Brooke warned her about, Ridge and Morgan - which Brooke warned her about, Stephanie's psychotic tendencies - which she knew about and used to her own advantage, that Ridge didn't love her fully, that Nick didn't love her fully, that Stephanie wouldn't let go of Eric while she was sneaking around with him, etc, etc, etc)

taylor is coming across as a VERY weak woman who is vicariously seeking vengeance via her emotionally disturbed daughter.

Archived