B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF!!!! I totally didn't see that coming. Of course, it might not end up being how it appears. Re: Brooke and Ollie!

Oh, and when did B&B start having Clarence (the guy that does Y&R and used to be the voice of CBS Daytime commercials) do weekly updates for their show. Here's a link to the recap for last week:

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/?pid=Y5BYoejbquaAozhKm8r3bhu1_4AU_2Ug

• Members

Lord knows Sarah Joy is desperately trying to make Nick/Agnes work. The chemistry is there if Jack Wagner could just commit to something other than Nick and Bridget. After seeing Friday's show, Sandy/Nick's casual conversation was easily the best thing I've seen on that show in ages. That and hearing "Gasolina."

Also, what in the world made Oliver think that Hope would want to lose her virginity with her mask on, without making out, and pressing against some wall outside?

• Members

You really think so? Because I saw those scenes and felt like JW was phoning it in. Then again, I always find these scenes that B&B tends to do to be really awkward whenever something "major" happens in one story, and then they switch back and forth with scenes with two or three characters that are hardly even involved in that particular story, drop their story for the time being, so they can do nothing but talk about the characters in the main story. They always do this when something happens with the Forrester storyline and then they have a couple people over at Jackie M (or in the past, Spectra Fashions) talking about the Forresters. I never understood if the purpose was for them to offer a recap of that story or to act as the audience, speculating on what's going to happen. Either way, it's always awkward and seems like a waste for the actors invovled.

• Members

Been there and done that TWICE and it nearly killed the ratings both times, so much so that within weeks the writers dug themselves out of the ratings grave. Given how small the audience is now, and how little 'rebound' there can be, I wouldn't look for Brooke and Nick to get together again unless Bell wants to give the big F-U to the audience on the last days of the show airing.

I'm hoping there won't be a pregnancy but if they go that route, at least add something to it otherwise it's a complete hack move - done and overdone. Having her hide the due date because she got pregnant earlier than Oliver realizes and she knows he'd hate her for what she did at the party that night. Maybe Katie could find out and hold that over Steffy's head to get FC back... having Steffy work against her family to hold on to a man ... I'd love that. It's so HER. Katie could get satisfaction and still betray Steffy and tell Oliver the truth.

• Members

Geez..so I watched after a long long break and because it is summertime. Man...so Oliver slept with Brooke?? Brooke thought it was Ridge?? Ummm..in what planet??...lol Didnt see notice the larger package difference...geez

Was this scene on screen btw..

• Members

Jack Wagner is totally phoning it in. That's what I meant by "if Jack could commit to something other than Nick/Bridget." Sarah Brown tends to have chemistry with all of her screen partners, which is odd that he's not giving 1000% in her scenes.

• Members

It wasn't "sleeping together"...it was [!@#$%^&*] in a dark corner up against a wall with masks on.

Which sounds nearly as perverted as it was.

The only saving grace was Ollie's utter mortification at a)realizing it was Brooke b)thinking she was proud of it and then c) realizing she was clueless.

• Members

Brooke didn't notice that Ridge lost 4 inches in height and Oliver didn't notice that Hope grew 3 inches? Plus I find it hard to believe sex with Oliver against a wall was even possible, they showed him lifting weights a month or so back and they looked like 40 lbs, if that. It was the smallest weight bar I have ever seen. Stupid storyline on a stupid show and of course they gave it to their stupidest writer, Jack Ass Smith to pen.

Ruxton Hills it was shown, both parties had masks on and hoods up.

• Members

Oh dear gawd..no wonder B&B hit a new low of 2.1 in the ratings. The whole thing does sound perverted. I can't believe neither Brooke nor Ollie noticed the difference....lol. What an awful story!

Archived