B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope he feels guilty for what he is doing and do so in the end as well. I dont think he likes what he is doing, but feels he has to. I loved Stephanie busting in on them and nearly losing it at the end of todays show. That was a good scnee

• Members

He said something the other day that gave me hope. Something like Pam wasn't really the enemy. I can't remember his exact words. I was really annoyed with Pam when she wouldn't leave Donna alone during her time of grief, but the version of Pam we are seeing now is one I can root for. She did give up her whole life because of her mother. It would be nice to see her get a chance now. I just hope she doesn't end up in the nut house for good this time.

• Members

Seriously....since Ollie's gained carnal knowledge of Brooke (and didn't KKL look smokin' today?) could he stop referring to her as "Mrs. Forrester"? All that "yes, Mrs. Forrester"-ing wore on my last nerve.

• Members

Is B&B not paying SJB enough money for her to afford good hair extensions? Her head looks like it's surrounded by straw.

And seriously? Now Bill has to be the Logan Family Brain? He's the only one who could have possibly speculated that Stephen was using Pam to get to Steph?

Am I supposed to believe Stephen now loved Beth so much he'd kill in her memory? The guy ditched his family for twenty odd YEARS while Beth worked her ass off supporting his kids. *eyeroll*

Archived