B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Members

I wondered that too, but I suspect Marcus gave it to her for Hope and she put it on so as not to lose it. That's one theory anyway. It seems too far fetched that Steffy would give Brooke the necklace in hopes something like this would happen.

Great point. I wondered why Aggy kept harping on that. I thought for sure Aggy would be Nick's next stop, but a Brick reunion makes sense as well.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has there always been a Forrester Mens line or is this something new they made up for this storyline? In all my years of watching I dont ever recall the company making clothes for men. Its always been primarily dresses and lingerie for women and a few years back swimsuits

• Members

I feel like I'm watching the real B&B again. Brooke is back to her slutty ways. Shock value story telling, and another feud between Brooke and Stephanie! Love it!

Has anyone else notice that Bridget has had no interaction with Hope at all? I find that really weird!

• Members

What did Hope do to Bridget, get conceived? And she should feel bad for that. I guess then Children of rape should also hate themselves for the sin of the parent.

I didn't watch Friday's and don't plan to watch again if Brooke slept with Oliver. This show has to quit catering to the Brooke haters who are for the most part a bunch of perverted sickos.

• Members

I think there is a storyline if Steffy has set Brooke up and sits back watching her family fall apart when she could put a stop to it... it's a class soap villainess stunt. Where do you go from 'I accidentally slept with your mother'? Brooke and Oliver fall in love? They sleep together again? Who'd even want to see Oliver around Hope after that? The writers aren't interested in depth with follow up with that kind of storyline (see Deacon and Nick).

Steffy setting Brooke up means that she gets Oliver because Hope rejects him. Brooke and Hope are at odds and no one believes Brooke that she didn't sleep with Oliver. Stephanie and taylor are their usual doltish selves taunting Brooke over something she didn't do, etc, etc, etc. Then comes the pregnancy... Steffy is further along than she should be after getting together with Oliver.

Does she let him think she slept with someone else to cover the pregnancy that began before they got together?

Do we find out that there may be another potential father even with the big lie?

Does she try to have the baby 'early' to hold on to her secret? (He's to dumb to know he didn't sleep with Hope, he'll buy a full term preemie).

What do Stephanie and Taylor do when they realize that Steffy is too far along to have only gotten together with Oliver AFTER Hope dumped him?

• Members

But why wouldn't Hope believe Brooke considering that she knows Steffy has been trying to break up her and Oliver and that Steffy was hoping to wreck her party? Why wouldn't Oliver believe Brooke considering that Steffy has been giving him lap dances for weeks now? Hell, why wouldn't Ridge believe it considering he had to warn Steffy off himself the night of the party? Oliver can't tell the difference between Steffy and Brooke's bodies even when he hears the truth? :unsure: Of course, it could still be a set up. Brad has shown time and again that he doesn't place a lot of weight on believability and common sense. There's really no believable way for this story to play out.

You go to Ridge not forgiving Brooke and divorcing her. Hope not forgiving Oliver or Brooke. Brooke turning to Nick. Oliver turning to Steffy. Ridge using Taylor as his back up girl again before dumping her on her ass yet again.

But the more I think about it, you've convinced me that Brad will go the tired route of it just being an over the top seduction/pregnancy story. Otherwise something original might be going on and we surely can't have that. Does this make Steffy a rapist? If it doesn't technically, it's uncomfortably close, imo. :ph34r:

• Members

I dont get how could Steffy set Brooke up. How would she know that Brooke and Oliver would be wearing the masks the entire time? How would she know that Oliver would see Hope first? Why would she think that either would go and have sex during that party? Why would she think that either would have sex with their masks and clothes on the entire time? How would she know that they'd be stupid enough to not be able to tell who was who simply by body shape and mass. Thats just too many variables that even Steffy couldnt predict

• Members

The idea is that Steffy had sex with Oliver and will set it up so that everyone else thinks it was Brooke. It's not that she actually set up Oliver and Brooke to have sex. That actually would have been diabolical, but not really possible in these circumstances.

• Members

I dont get that though. Why would anyone think it was Brooke? All it takes is someone bringing it up to Brooke and she tells them that she didnt have sex with Oliver. The only other possibility for Brooke to have slept with was Ridge and he also can tell them who he had sex with.

• Members

I don't understand all this talk about Steffy setting Brooke and Oliver up either. (Or maybe more precisely, Steffy playing mind games and making Oliver believe he had sex with Brooke) Steffy isn't that clever. Neither are TIIC.

Other than not understanding how Brooke got Hope's necklace (and I wasn't paying attention so I don't know if I missed it), we pretty much saw the chain of mistakes forming. Hope giving Brooke a mask to wear, and the profusion of girls wearing the same dress. Ridge and Ollie having the same jacket. Other people (I caught Rick being surprised because he didn't know he was dancing with) making the same kind of mistake. Brooke's lame teeny-bopperish memories and funking out to Daddy Yankee music like some horny schoolgirl. Even Pious SchoolMarm Aggie suddenly opinionated on whether SexpotBrooke was "the right person" to advise a virginal young girl on issues regarding her sexuality.

I'd be a lot more surprised if TIIC didn't go the obvious route and make Brooke look like the Whore of Babylon AGAIN. I just didn't figure they'd stoop to this level and have Brooke schtup another man a daughter was enamored with.

Not to mention besmirching Prince Oliver Charming. I wonder if this will turn Steffy on or off. My bet---ON.

• Administrator

This was a great week of showcasing KKL's (STILL!) sexy body - the towel, the dress. :wub: My God that woman (STILL!) has curves in all the right places. :)

I was pretty surprised that it was Brooke. But yeah, how can Oliver think Hope wanted to lose her virginity like that...and without taking off their masks? Yeah, Hope waited for that special moment.

Archived