B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Clarke is recurring. He's still around. I dont recall seeing him in a couple of months but he works at Jackie M and shows up every so often. He hasnt had a storyline in years. He might have been seent he last time Jackie M went up against Forrester earlier this year

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was last seen August 20, 2009.

In other news, Rick Hearst's credit is listed after the contract players in the June 28 episode, which means he's recurring now (EDIT: It seems I'm late to the news because he was downgraded a few weeks back :lol: ). Also,

has been added.

• Members

What annoys me the most about this forrester vs logan storyline is the fact that steffy is not even really a forrester and wouldn't have been a part of the family if her role model had not lied about ridges paternity. Yet steffy feels so entitled.

• Members

The Spectras were always underappreciated for their contributions to B&B.

They were campy as hell but they provided a much needed human element that The Forresters (especially ones not named Stephanie or Ridge) can't & the less said about The Logans the better. :lol:

• Members

Bell has tried to replace the Spectra-Garrison clan a thousand times and none of it works, nothing comes close. They were fun camp and my gosh, Sally faking a pregnancy at the age of 50 (?) to try to land Jack Hamilton? Getting pregnant with Clarke's child and then later, setting Clarke up by moving the clock forward to test him when he thought it was midnight and that he owned Spectra Fashions outright? That must have been Bill Bell's work. Brad Bell turned Sally and Macy into mean-spirited women, turned Clarke into a buffoon, and then did away with them altogether -- long before DC's death.

UGH, Steffy and the wankering on about people who 'aren't Forresters' and that they shouldn't be a part of her family's company? I'm so glad to be free of that.

Archived