Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kenya: "nice try Phaedra but you have a lot to learn about being a beauty queen. Number 1, it takes beauty"

DEAD laugh.png

Surprised to see Nene on the trop. I didn't think she was going to Vegas. LOL at her rolling up in the hotel with security

Cynthia: "It took us so long to get to Vegas now we only have a hot minute to throw a wig on and call it a party"

Nene: "Aint nothing wrong with going to a strip club. I worked in there for YEARS!" LOL

I will defend Porsha for a second. I didn't think there was anything wrong with her not wanting to go to the strip club and it didn't have anything to do with Kordell. When I went to a strip club with some friends, I didn't like it either and had issues with those girls degrading themselves and men oogling them. It just was not my scene and I completely understand where she is coming from. Plus men there are extra horny and more likely to hit on you, especially if they see you without another man by your side. I didn't like the girls clowning Porsha. They should have been able to understand.

2nb861g.jpg

Wow, real sexy. I cant stand her ass. Why is she STILL throwing shade. That Walter comment was so out of line and unnecessary. Phaedra is lucky she is a lawyer and knows the law bc she is just asking to get knocked out. I commend Kenya for how she is composing herself instead of acting crazy. I Iiked how she brought up the issue and addressed it. Ive been on the fence for weeks now but Im officially OFF the Phaedra love train. Im so over this heffa

That's not too surprising. Wendy Williams had a 6 week sneak peak summer run which was used solely as a test run and since ratings were good, she got picked up for the following year's fall debut. It sounds like Bethenny had the same deal. They couldn't have put her on this past fall as that schedule was already set in stone. I don't think its weird

• Members

LOL...she got a drag queen to play Porsha and she totally CLOWNED her. 265 days....cant read.....I just cant! That was an AMAZING intro to the video. I loved the Wonder Woman spin with her wind blowing Porsha into the pool as the beat transitions into the song.

LMAO at getting that obese chick to play Phaedra. The guy playing Walter actually looks like him. LOL...she had him looking like a little queen. "Lil Dick's" towing company :lol:

I thought the little girls saying they were fabulous was cute.

Thank you Kenya for making this! This song is my jam!

• Members

Dana Wilkey?! Um Why?! Surprised that heifer didn't tell us how much her drink cost!

And for her to tell Taylor, of all people, that Brandi doesn't belong in the group? Bitch, please! Taylor has been in the wrong zip code for quite some time now, and it's not like Dana is part of the damn group anyhow. Don't try and suck up to Adrienne. That fool went out like a chump!