Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Right! I actually kinda like this show after I watched it for Maia Campbell who I really have high hopes for with fixing her life after that horrible video that surfaced of her strung out years ago. So heartbreaking but I so need to watch this one and tell my mom to watch it too.

• Members

Agreed DaytimeFan. But sometimes watching her show I'm like why don't you go hard on all these people. I hated sometimes how she talked to Maia when I watched her episode and I feel like she did that all because Bebe was her "close and personal friend" when she was alive. But nevertheless I am still rooting for Maia and she has a long way to go with fixing her life and I hope she comes out on top and creates a strong and unbreakable relationship with her cute kid.

Yes ma'am... it was so damn bad... sh!t was trending on Twitter. She was on drugs and she's bipolar (I believe) so it was a nasty combination. Let me see if I can find the video and message you either here or on Twettaaaa.

• Members

I noticed that too. Ken and Lisa kinda had a "oh geez, why did we get stuck talking to this crazy bum off the street" look. And that's exactly what it looked like; some crazy old woman who's all dressed up to go absolutely nowhere, and starts talking to random people on the street. At least that's the scenario I conjured up in my own lil mind, haha.

• Members

Lisa was kinda looking suspect at that dinner though....

I think Yolanda was right to call her out on it. I get that Lisa cares but her pulling Kyle AND Maurico to the side to spill about Kim while SHE'S RIGHT THERE was totally unnecessary and very much seemed like she was "stirring the pot" in Kims words....

Speaking of Maurico...OMG...those shorts. He is so fine. Seriously of the hottest husbands if not the hottest husbands across all the RH franchises. Kyle so doesn't deserve him but at this point after 4 daughters they're stuck together for life. She's SO LUCKY. I really hope she understands just how blessed she is to have a beautiful man like that....

I've been reading the Bravo blogs and I must say Yolanda's sticks out to me a lot. She doesn't strike me as the "bitter" type to hold grudges but based on this past episode and her blog its clear that something interesting is coming up between her and the Richards Sisters. She specifically calls out Kim 3 times in the same blog post. It makes me wonder just how bad it is.....