Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lol. NJ has been filming for a while now. 

They are doing a great job of keeping things hush hush, but...a bit of tea.

If I'm not mistaken, they just recently filmed a group scene with Jennifer in attendance. Before that, it does seem like Coven Lite (Marge, Melissa, and Jackie) were having events and NOT having Jen there. Meanwhile, there is a new housewife (I posted a picture of her and her foine husband several pages back) and a new FOH as well. 

• Members

Thanks! I'd forgotten the tea about The Joven (Jersey Coven) trying to exclude Jennifer and Hot Bill from events. Joey Gorga was also getting in on that mess and not inviting Bill to da guyz events. Seems like they started filming right after reunion wrapped. And I remember you posting about the new HW addition and her hubby.

We also have Teresa and her new man who has a whiff of Brooks about him. 

Please register in order to view this content

RHONJ last year kept it locked tight, only leaking the tidbit about Jackie refusing to film because of infidelity allegations. As you say, just enough to whet our appetites, but no details. Jersey batted one of its most entertaining seasons in years as a result.

Edited by Cat

• Members

YW. I believe that Jennifer has been filming regardless because as you and I know she doesn't need the group to have a story.   But yeah, I think they a week or two of rest and then just like POTOMAC normally does after their reunions, they started filming again. 

I want to give Teresa's man the benefit of the doubt, but I do find myself side-eyeing how much he seems to be in pictures when I see him. Hanging with the girls. Hanging with Joey. etc. BTW, Evan and Joey are hanging around a lot too. hmmm.

God, last season was a pretty great season. Perhaps because of that. 

That's why I am curious about RHOA. I don't know if you know but they got some of the POTOMAC production this year and one of the first things they decided to do apparently was lock those secrets down tight as well. Other than the rumored return of ShebySheree, I know nothing. We will see how it goes once filming starts. Meanwhile, I think the only people filming right now is Porsha and Kandi for their respective spinoffs. 

• Members

I, too, am waiting to see how Teresa's man comes across on the show, but yeah, ITA. He's everywhere at once and it's all a little too much too soon. The Gorgas embraced this person two seconds after meeting him, mainly because he keeps Teresa 'satisfied' and happy. But what if Teresa starts lavishing him with expensive gifts? What if he, and not Joe, becomes Teresa's main go-to? Trust and believe that Joe and Melissa will have feelings about that. And then we could have another Joey vs Juicy 2.0 situation.

Joey and Evan, lol. I don't know what's going on there (somewhere Frank is crying), but doesn't it seem like Melissa and Jackie are closer friends than Melissa and Marge are?

Interesting tea about RHOA. The last few seasons all the ATL leaks sucked what few surprises there were out of the show. Will be interesting to see how Potomac's production team handles Atlanta which has become slow and stale. That's great that Kandi and Porsha got some spin-offs, but Bravo had an opportunity to have Falynn on the show -- and they swept that opportunity under the rug. A failed attempt to cover for Porsha and keep her rep pristine? Viewers are already MUCH more interested in what the real story is with Simon. And speaking of Brooks vibes.... I am getting A LOT of those from Simon.

• Members

God I hope not re: Joe v Juicy 2.0.

Yeah, you are right. I believe Melissa and Jackie are closer.

Personally I am looking forever to Kandi's spinoff. Being in the industry...well adjacent now hehe...I live for restaurant shows...perhaps it will capture the old VPR spark. 

Yeah, they really and truly should have made Falynn a HW and started filming as soon as the mess with Porsha was going down. It's insane that they did not. The story wrote itself. But yeah, it is all to keep Porsha's rep pristine. And yeah on Simon. DEFINITE Brooks vibes. 

• Members

Bershan is a breath of fresh air who deserves a midseason apple, and the vibe is closer to vintage NYC than other episodes this season.

I do like the tension between Bershan and Eboni. These shows don’t often highlight different approaches that black women employ to navigating mostly white environments (sometimes in competition with one another), so that feels somewhat fresh. And Eboni’s talking-head interview in which she said Bershan was encroaching on her territory was interesting.

Glad that Eboni’s connection to Fox News and past statements were addressed. Her mother voted for Trump.

This season is basically a write-off, though. Maybe a necessary transition? I dunno.

Edited by Faulkner