Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Porsha's private life is still messy omg

You know, I feel like Potomac's cast is such a complementary ensemble that even changing one person risks shaking the incredible dynamic. Still miss Katie, and I'm not sure how it's going to be without Monique (and with Mia).

Ashley was our opening SL coming into the show -- the young trophy wife coming into this snooty, established group of wannabe charity socialites. We didn't see all that much of Michael Darby in that first season, and Ashley is an expert pot-stirrer. I know last season it felt less like Ashley's story and more like The Darby's, but in some ways I'm ok with that? Michael is the sloppiest, most drama-seeking husband since Peter Thomas.

I don't know how things will pan out this year with Ashley. But her ability to hold a grudge and stir the pot with Candiace (or even Karen) should not be underestimated. She is a born messy-ass. She also gives a lot of her life. I don't think we will see much of Michael Darby this year, which is a crying shame, because watching Ashley and Robyn stoically ignore Michael's raging hard-on for Juan is peak RHOP. 

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, this is whetting my appetite! Bershan sounds like she is here to play. I wonder why she only got FOH?

I notice these episodes are July 13 and 20. I'm assuming we also get episodes on June 29 and July 6 also. 

• Members

Honestly, Bravo is wrong to not give Bershan her apple. She started filming 3 weeks in. The only reason she’s appearing so late is because they stretched the Hamptons trip out for so many weeks. Considering how heavily she’ll feature I think Bravo was wrong not to give her a cast photo, or a Sonja style late addition Apple. They officially announced her then acted like she didn’t exist. 

One positive is that she’s on Wendy Williams tomorrow so she’s finally getting some attention, but Bravo should’ve been promoting her arrival. The show has *no* hype this season. Use what you have! Imagine the “new girl in town” type promo they could run with clips of her instant feuds with Eboni and Sonja. People would tune in for that. 

• Members

On the podcast Hot takes & Deep Dives, there is a really good interview with Taylor of BH fame. She was a really good HW in hindsight. She lives in the OC now and is friends with some of the OC ladies. Taylor wouldn't be a bad addition to that show IMO.