Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

This is a clear indicator that Andy is gonna softball Erika come the time of the reunion, and the edit will most likely make her sympathetic when all evidence pinpoints that she IS NOT.

Next, Danielle and Dana were a small portion of the documentary. The wronged victims drove the story, and the fact that he cast that aside is disturbing. This is why I keep saying that Andy needs to be the one of consequence culture. He is LONG overdue for a comeuppance. Furthermore, people have stated on Twitter that Dana's podcast has had very informative information regarding the Girardi mess be discussed on it. So maybe, Andy should take a page out of Ms. Pam's book b/c she's getting the deets his ass isn't getting. 

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe Cokehead Cohen (allegedly) should stop playing in the powder, sniffing around bars and bathhouses for young bottoms (allegedly), and exhibiting bias and be an actual journalist/moderator. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It really is astounding how poorly Andy Cohen handles these kinds of issues. He softball'd Teresa in exactly the same way, and in fairness to Teresa, she probably didn't fully appreciate what was going on. As we know from watching RHONJ, she is a very stupid person.

Meanwhile, allegedly, Erotica Lame is a sophisticated hustler. That Girardi was transferring money into a company owned by Erika speaks to how deeply involved she was in all of it. 

And now her lawyers are apparently back on - which means she finally paid her bill or got honest with them, or both. 

• Members

AC is losing his supposed touch if he thinks BH viewers are in any way ambivalent about Erika. Even before TH&TH, all of social media and even this thread has been one voice. That she must have known something (especially after TG transfered $20mn to her, a detail which came out 6 months ago), that the scale of the fraud was staggering and disgusting, and that her position on the show is untenable as a result.

Andy tried to distract by harping on about Danielle Staub and Dana Wilkey (the disgust he has for those two women literally dripping from his voice) but that caller said it loud and clear. She feels icky watching Erika on the show luxuriating in the opulence stolen from those victims. There is no getting away from that.

• Members

Erika did a TED Talk?  Do they give those out to anybody who wants one?

She really thought the audience was dumb AF. "I was nailing it." "It's the greatest bamboozlement I've ever accomplished." Uhhhh. From her very first season, people on this thread already had her number. I don't think anyone had trouble differentiating between EJ and EG. It wasn't that deep. EJ was clearly the campy, lash-out persona she and Bravo preferred using, because she couldn't stand playing submissive wifey EG anymore.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh she thinks she's Lady Gaga.

Please register in order to view this content

You know who her 'real voice' reminded me of? Mikey Minden. 

I watched her TED Talk for some context -- the subject is embracing personas and the 'real' you. Which is ironic, because TEDTalkErika was meant to be the 'real Erika' talking about her stage persona Erika Jayne / wife persona Erika Girardi, but TEDTalkErika felt like a stage persona as well.

IMO Erika harbors a lot of self-loathing which she covers up with bragging. She'd rather play a one-dimensional showgirl archetype than herself. No wonder the Erika we've known on BH always felt hollow and empty. It also influenced the other women to imitate her, to the absolute detriment of the show.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I mean... a major shakeup IS required for the franchise.

As much as people disliked her, LeeAnne carried the franchise on her back... to the point the pantyliner on her underwear became exhausted.

And, judging from what little I saw of this past season, it was as boring as watching paint dry.

If Bravo wants the series to continue, they NEED to clean house... it's also disappointing to know Dallas is one of the only franchises run by a different production company.

• Members

Only D'Andra and Tiffany should return, IMO, though I would entertain Cary Deuber coming back and even -- sigh -- LeeAnne.

As for production companies, as @Liberty City said, I think some of RHOD's troubles in building up a fanbase has been because of its production team. Would love if Carlos King and an experienced team would take the show over. I say Carlos King because he ran another southern franchise, ATL, back in the day. He also did New Jersey's first season, which was epic. He understands personalities that have spark, capturing the essence of a place and weaving interesting threads.