Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Heather is back. Shannon, Emily and Gina are returning. Braunwyn, Kelly and Elizabeth have been fired. 1 or 2 newbies will be added. 

I’ll give them them props, it’s more than I expected, but I don’t see what Emily or Gina bring to the show. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Awww I  liked Elizabeth.

But hey, MS. HAVE AN OREO is back!!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah just seeing that picture of the video took me aback. But I've been taken aback all day as we just officially reopened today. And from what I saw on Twitter a bit ago NY is also reopening today, too. Odd. (I'm in California).

• Members

Yes! I am so glad Kelly, Brown Wind, and Elizabeth are out. Not one of them brought anything worthwhile to the show and their awkward, unlikeable presence won't be missed at all.

The return of Heather is a very good move - they need to focus on the aspirational nature of this. 

It's sort of an open secret that Bravo is trying to retool the RH franchises to skew younger...which is a critical error a la ABC Daytime...so Gina and Emily surviving another season is explained. 

I do hope Tamra returns, at least as an FOH, they show will desperately need a shot in the arm.

• Members

Well given how good Tamra was at stirring the pot BTS last season, I'm sure she can manage a Season 6 LuAnn this next season as a FOH and get her spot back.

We'll see. 

ETA: HOLD UP!!! GOVERNOR NEWSOM WAS ON WWHL and got money from Erika's husband!!!!

aka watching some of the documentary before NY.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

NY 

That was pretty meh to me.

The fun was still there. And things were still going on. But I guess it was more intimate. A getting to know you episode. 

Or maybe I have just soured on Leah.

You all were right. Of course, Leah was not going to leave to see her grandma. And she stayed and was just being dramatic. And when she finally left to see her...too late.

Please register in order to view this content

I felt sad for her about that.

Still...the drama just peppered out. Next week though looks great with the first full appearance of Bershan (and she was introduced here by Sonja picking on Ramona for posting pictures of her black friend for cred) and Eboni vs Ramona. 

THINGS I LIKED:

MISS 1970 NEW YORK. Nice clean fun. And it was nice to see Heather and Leah get along (and even stand next to each other). 

VICTORIA. I live for seeing any of Lu's family.

AND SONJA MAKES...THREE? hahahahahahahahaha at Sonja pouncing on Leah and Tinsley's trainer. They are Instragram friends??? How funny was that!!! I continue to love the Sonja/Eboni friendship and watching Eboni (with help from Leah) help Sonja with her self esteem was great to watch. We did see the first sign of Eboni being a bit worry about Sonja's drinking, but she was still being a good and calm friend. 

RAMONA BEING RAMONA. Cuz...of course. Even when her white privilege is showing. And looks like it will roll up next week. smh. Even funnier that all the ladies were talking about her on Election Day.

ELECTION DAY. It was nice to see how it went down in a different city than here in California. And I remember when Eboni posted that video that day!!!!  I love she did that party because a few people really did. And she wanted everyone to come, but alas. Ramona gotta Ramona.

THINGS I DID NOT LIKE:

THE FIGHT. Where was it? lol. But seriously, I don't think there was anything too bad that Heather had to run away. If anything Leah ran away. With good reason.

Really looking forward to next week.

MEANWHILE...

THIS DOCUMENTARY though...oooo.

• Members

LONG overdue. I almost wish Kelly and Braunwyn would be around for a couple of episodes just to feel Heather's broadside! Heather would effortlessly destroy Braunwyn's house of cards (seriously, where is the money coming from to pay for 17 children and an overpriced rental? Her husband doesn't work and simply caters to The Narcissist and her latest girltoy). And then there is Heather vs the Rage Monster -- a reckoning that's been pending for 6 years. 

The real question is WHERE IS TAMRA. Tamra is the tentpole of this group and has relationships with all the women. She needs to be a fulltime housewife, PERIOD. Heather will be going in having not spoken to Shannon in years and not knowing Gina or Emily. Tamra & Heather are also the tag-team OC needs (hello, season 9).

Poor Elizabeth was collateral damage, in the wrong season, at the wrong time. With a different group dynamic, she could have been a solid addition.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but perhaps a change of EP is due. Chris Cullen (the one who screamed "DENISE!!!!" on BH when she went all Bravo, Bravo, Bravo) has been running the OC ship and its not been the same since S12 / S13. He turfed out Vicki (alongside Andy and Bravo who were itching to get rid of her), and last season's rush decision-making in favor of a busted younger demo almost dealt this franchise the death-blow. Time to go back to basics.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@CatThey want Tamra, but according to Tamara Tattles, she wants $900,000 to return so I have no idea what will happen there. E! is saying Braunwyn’s friend Noella is joining the cast and they’re looking to add 1-2 more newbies so we will likely get a 6-7 person cast which will be nice. 

Like @DaytimeFanmentioned, the newbies all look very young so I wonder how the final mix will look. I hope it works for their sake. OC has been dead for years and I want them to bounce back. I’ve given up hope for Dallas so I need OC to come back strong. 

• Members

According to what's been said there is another situation that happens and it is the one that caused Heather to stop filming with the girls. The Hamptons was not it.

I think it Braunwyn were like she was in her first season I would welcome her back, even as a "friend of," but from what I saw/read, her last season was bad.

Tamra not being in the lineup is a disappointment. She needed to come back as a full-time housewife for this season. I would've kicked Emily and brought in Tamra.