Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

After the chaotic energy of that RHONY episode, I was not feeling RHOBH so much. Yes, the shots of Lake Tahoe are magnificent, and everybody looks gorgeous. I'm not crazy about Crystal but would seriously wear everything in her suitcase. 

The show is trying hard, and Kathy especially is bringing that kooky warmth and getting everybody involved in drinking games. But that convo between Garcelle and Erika on the dock -- eek. Two work colleagues bumping into each other near the printer and don't know what to say. Garcelle asks how Tom is doing, and Erikabot spits out a few well-honed platitudes of nothingness. Some of these women are talking AT each other instead of TO each other. 

Nothing illustrates this more than whatever TF Rinna was trying to do with that 'rapist friend' analogy. It felt very performative and scripted, judging by Kyle's knowing smirk, and right on cue, Erika and Door-It jumped in with their "Lisa hasn't said a word about Denise's secrets" lines. Like anyone believes Rinna can keep a secret other than her own!

@NothinButAttitude Rinna is such an unpleasant and vindictive person. She's not just satisfied with seeing off people she hates (Kim, LVP, Denise) -- she has to keep obliterating them publicly even after they are long gone. 

Rinna's little speech of meaninglessness, on the surface, was meant to make her look like the good guy (FAIL on that count). On a deeper level, I believe it was staged to trigger Garcelle and get her to react negatively. That way Rinna could play the 'Look how mean and unforgiving Garcelle is being' card. Which she is already doing on TMZ.

Crystal vs Sutton. I see both sides. Sutton is socially awkward, insecure and perhaps a bit Karen-y (though not in an Amy Cooper way). Crystal is an icy b!tch who does not like her and is happy to target the weak link. Both used this trip to stir it up and get a feud going. Sutton probably regrets her antics, but Crystal is all-in picking on Sutton. And @Taoboi Crystal is a close friend of Terri's?? That explains A LOT. 

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No-one can point their toes with a cast! I know, I've tried. I personally am a little skeeved by all the shoes/Uggs on the bed linen, but that's a pet peeve. 

Robyn def picked the shot where she looks great!

• Members

41 min interview with "spiritual gangster" Falynn. 

I wish Bravo would give her a peach because this mess is the only story that I am interested in! FOH is not enough as Porsha will pull rank and the power dynamic will be off. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOC:

So contract letters are apparently being sent out today. And Tamra said a few days ago that she had not heard anything regarding whether she and Heather Dubrow rejoin OC. If that is true, I am absolutely dying. Surely Bravo wouldn't pass up the opportunity to bring back these two heavy-hitters!

Meanwhile in Bizarro Land: Lizzie Vargas might have got her contract renewed...?

More being released from this RHOP x Telfar x UGGs x InStyle photoshoot where More is More!

• Members

That's a funny analogy. Just like when Garcelle and Rinna were admiring the beams of the ceiling. 

How ridiculously hypocritical (and funny) for Crystal to burst into tears and be all verklempt over Sutton seeing her nekkid a full 24 hours prior. Quite a delayed reaction. Two basket cases with easy trigger points. What, did Crystal not like Sutton inferring that she might've walked in on her masturbating or something? Gurl bye. 

Ah so Terri DeMarques Houston gave Crystal pointers on how to navigate through RHOBH. Well it's no wonder she's cozied up to Kyle; gotta get in good with one of the producers! 

• Members

With RHOC I’m taking a RHOA stance and not paying attention to the casting until they’re filming or have something confirmed. I don’t wanna get my hopes up when it’s likely for both shows we will get more of the same. I *hope* RHOC gets a proper reboot, but we will see. 

• Members

Some RHOD news….

Multiple bloggers have mentioned on Twitter that Kameron and Kary are DMing them to get dirt on Tiffany to use for next season. Another sign Kameron will return is that on her podcast this week she had a Black scholar on explaining racism and micro aggressions to her. She claimed it was because her husband had said some offensive things, but didn’t acknowledge her own behavior. 

• Members

Apparently The Fall of the House of Girardi went out on Hulu last night, with talking head contributions from Danielle Staub and Dana/Pam.

And apparently this rumor about RHOC Braunwyn and Fernanda (both thirsty AF IMO) is pervading Twitter.

Not just Kameron and Kary but also Cary Deuber was named by a blogger, and she went straight on her Instagram to deny it and ask them to show receipts. I know the Deubers are kind of a$$holey but I'm hoping My Cary wouldn't quite stoop to this. As she pointed it, she's still busy working full-time in her husband's practice (something I always appreciated about her).

I can't with Kam's podcast. I mean, can Chair Chart Westcott come on there and give a full apology to Tiffany?

Edited by Cat