Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

That's an astute take. Bethenny's M.O. is more control, not less, and she probably has an Apprentice-style show waiting to be retooled. Perhaps one that will focus on promoting her new wine brand  Wines by Wives   Vanderpump Rosé   Forever Young.

Nope. She got front and centre behind Telfar!

I always thought Robyn keeping the other pics but cutting out Karen alone was purposely spiteful.

Didn't you just love their scenes with each other? I was kind of in tears too and Sonja looked so moved, she may have been fighting a couple back herself. I hope this matchmaker idea works out and Sonja doesn't get crazy drunk and lash out at Eboni, that's all! I don't want her to mess up this budding friendship.

And IA even though Heather was a little cringe in her 'Look what an ally I am' moments with Eboni (it felt almost like one-upping at one point), the fact is Heather actively brokered the peace between Eboni and Luann and made everyone sit down together to reach it. Without that meeting, Lu and Eboni could never have had that (I believe) genuine moment on the beach.

I also want to point out that Heather is unfazed under pressure. She did not flinch one inch when Leah threw the flowers at her and went nuts.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Most definitely moved as well. I wondered how long it has been since Sonja heard that. And I worry like you  that that will happen between the two of them. One of the best (Garcelle and Sutton being another) organic friendship I've seen on these shows lately. 

I also agree. I don't think Eboni and Lu would have moved past it if Heather had not been there actively making them talk through it. 

Same. Another reason I loved Heather this episode was her ability to be unbothered by Hurricane Leah. 

• Members

Thank f**k that divorce is finalized; she was trapped for so friggin' long.

I keep trying to go into town to see if I can catch Bethenny (I live outside of Boston), but, never have been able to! As for the house in Bridgehampton, I doubt she would get rid of it.

True. This could be. Also, just a correction: The Big Shot was on HBO Max and not Netflix. Either way, I'm fairly certain The Big Shot was a success, and I know she did say she's focused on her podcast right now, through iHeartRadio Media.

She also remarked she misses the funny parts of RHONY, but does not miss the drama, so that alone makes me feel like a return won't be happening, even though she said she loves where she came from.

Eboni is definitely getting the flow of how things are working, but, her looks and words re-Luann on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen spoke volumes to me.

I do think Luann is playing face for the camera right now, especially with her confessionals. The reunion will be interesting to watch.

I think Leah just can't handle being around the women, having the discussions they're having right now, because it is genuinely not where her mindset is. When she was off, alone, with Luann, she seemed genuinely fine with her hoola-hooping.

I do believe there is more going on that we're not being told, re-Leah's grandmother's death, and it's translating poorly each episode.

The Ebonja pairing is what I am LOVING! Eboni was giving her compliments and praise, and took it upon herself to try and find Sonja some true happiness in the love department.

She's done in such a short-span of time, and all Luann could do was bring a guitar player that even I could tell was NOT Sonja's type.. and that Ramona was ready to go psycho over.

I don't think Eboni did it with malice. But, like Eboni even stated after-the-fact, she should've gone at it from a different kind of angle, by involving her own feelings into the mix, and not making it about what Heather said, with Eboni's feelings and points as secondary.

From what I read and recall, there is more coming with Heather vs. Leah... this was only the warm up.

• Members

Oh I *love* this! LOL The Grande Dame right by his side. Ashley looking fabulous.  Robyn looks lost, LOL. Gizelle is blurry and airbrushed in both shots. 

I am glad to see more love being given to POTOMAC. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

It's surprising to me actually because whatever one says or thinks about Gizelle, she essentially represents the show and is sent to various news outlets by Bravo to promote it. I suspect the photo layout in In Style might more than 3 little photos. We may see more of Gizelle in another shot.

Also I suspect the reason Gizelle is in the back of the first shot is because her foot is in a cast (see the exercise pic). She is quoted in the article as being a big, big fan of his bags, so I doubt he dislikes her!

• Members

@FrenchBug82 Another pic from the shoot coming out -- Robyn posted this one on her IG, and Gizelle is front and centre and looking good.

Honestly, the more I see of this shoot, the more messy it looks. This below is the best shot thus far. The others look awkward (the High Kick pic, Giz/Tel/Cand in Static Exercise Pose), and that group header, yikes. That one is a whole mess. Everybody looks photoshopped in.

Still, I'm pleased Telfar is a fan and wanted the RHOP in his campaign!

Please register in order to view this content