Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

Cheap21

• Members
16 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

Heather vs Leah

Bravo should have snatched Leah's apple and given it to Heather after this

Leah was fuckin absurd last night. I can’t stand her. She actively takes away from the show for me, and Eboni being aligned with her is not a good look.

• Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cat

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
18 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

Heather vs Leah

Ramona: "Hurry up! They're gonna kill each other in the van!"

I can't tell if Ramona is worried about potential bloodshed -- or about not missing a moment.

24 Struggles People Who Don't Eat Constantly Will Never Understand | Ramona  singer, Rhony, Mom

• Members
2 hours ago, Liberty City said:

Well, Leah even said in-episode that she wasn't even sure she would be able to be at her bedside with how many people were there, and even her mother didn't want her coming, so she was probably respecting that wish while struggling with the decision. I also think we shouldn't be judging Leah's decision to be on this trip, because the same thing could be said about Eboni not being with her mother and grandmother. We all deal with grief in different ways and in our own time, and we shouldn't be judging Leah based on hers. Which is why, by the conclusion of the episode, she decided to ditch and leave earlier than she intended to.

Except Eboni was not behaving like a lunatic and then excusing it by proclaiming “my grandmother is dying!” Eboni made rational comments about how she was feeling and discussed what was going on.

Meanwhile, if you took a drink every time Leah said “my grandmother is dying!” you would have alcohol poisoning. It was her go-to excuse. 

And she had a choice. And like they said in Indiana Jones: she chose unwisely. 

• Members
1 minute ago, DaytimeFan said:

Except Eboni was not behaving like a lunatic and then excusing it by proclaiming “my grandmother is dying!” Eboni made rational comments about how she was feeling and discussed what was going on.

Meanwhile, if you took a drink every time Leah said “my grandmother is dying!” you would have alcohol poisoning. It was her go-to excuse. 

And she had a choice. And like they said in Indiana Jones: she chose unwisely. 

The only time I recall Leah mentioning her grandmother, in terms of excusing things (a.k.a. the radical behaviour) was in last night's episode when she said "I don't have time for this. My grandmother is dying."

I do hear, though, Ramona mentioning it as a reason why she's excusing Leah's behaviour and outbursts, to which Eboni corrected her's was dying, as well.

• Members
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Heather vs Leah

Ugh classless ho. You should be at your granny's beside, heffa.  She could've sacrificed one girl's trip to be at her grandmother's side. Is her fattened Bravo paycheck and thirst to be The Star blinding her judgment calls? Me thinks so. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members
11 hours ago, Chris B said:

He is so full of it. Erika's story will be a major focus, but I don't anticipate it'll make her likable or that SHE will give us what we want. 

This episode was interesting. I will say, while I do ride for Eboni, I hate her friendship with Leah and it causes me to side eye her a bit. I hated seeing her on WWHL talking mess about Heather who tried so hard to be empathetic to her. I feel like that's all down to her friendship with Leah. Heather ain't perfect and she definitely messed up calling Eboni articulate (which she's owned up to on social media), but she was riding for Eboni and working overtime to get the other ladies to listen to her. Leah was silent. People complained last week that Heather didn't speak up enough, but I feel she more than made up for that this week.

Sonja is a superstar. I love when she has these moments of calmness. At her core she's a nice person and you see that with Eboni. Luann was typical Luann and gave what I expected. I feel like she said the right things EVENTUALLY, but really didn't care.

Now onto the main event, I loved everybody's outfits. Heather HANDLED Leah with ease. I think Eboni was messy going to Leah with what Heather said when Eboni admitted when Leah left the room that she agreed with Heather. I don't get Eboni's loyalty to Leah when Leah has never publicly defended her against the other girls. Leah worked for The Federalist which couldn't be more right wing and she's made it clear time and time again she doesn't care about black people and their issues. How is this the girl you riding with when you're a social justice warrior?

Next week looks good! I'm glad they're finally going back New York. BTW, based on the timeline Bershan should appear either next week or the following week. The first known filming for her was November 2nd at Ramona's apartment and next week covers November 4th so she's on the way finally.

Kaepernick: *sings* This is the thread that ne-ver ends; Yes, it goes on  and on my friends... | Page 39 | Lipstick Alley

• Members
On 6/4/2021 at 8:30 AM, Gray Bunny said:

Hey y'all I'm back, did you miss me? (LOL, doing my best Carolyn Hinsey from Soap Opera Digest impression). Ooh Lordy, been swamped at work, then went on vacation, then came back to more work. No time to catch up on my favorite thread

I'm loving the discussions here so I'll just add my +1's to certain points in particular.... 

NJ Reunion: I do think Jennifer had some great and funny moments. However, at times she goes for the jugular and is just nasty to be nasty. She's trying to be this 4th wall breaker, showing us viewers what "really" happens (i.e. Melissa's fake storylines; Marge being the source of the Evan secret, which fell flat.). That said, she has given us more than I ever expected from her, as she was so unlikable in her first year. And I love her family dynamic. So overall, she gets top reviews.  I really didn't mind the Marge/Melissa/Jackie alliance. I didn't find them to be "evil" or nefarious or anything, but rather friends sticking up for one another, as so many housewives do during contentious arguments (see: Beverly Hills cast the last two seasons; see: NYC Season 4 reunion) 

Beverly Hills:  Oh yes, we hate to love this show, but it's bringing it this year. And Garcelle is BOSS. I've loved these first few episodes, with Garcelle as the Greek Chorus. She is so effortless and I am loving her presence. Added bonus: Kyle and Rinna, two wannabee queens are terrified of her. They're probably secretly afraid Black Twitter will come for their asses if they say anything out of line. I love seeing Garcelle take Rinna to task for being a sh-t friend and a sh-t person in general. 

I love production's shade towards Erotika. This pretty mess of a scandal will be delicious to watch unfold. 

@Cat You got that right about Dorit - is she the new Terri DeMarco? A non-motherf*cking factor?  (Side note: a big NO to Evelyn Lozada joining!) Perhaps she'll cause a stir when she questions Erika's involvement in the Tom fiasco. 

@DaytimeFan I'm with you on newbie Crystal. We barely know her yet and she's coming too hard too fast on Sutton. I guess she took notes and thought she has to jump right into the mix in order to make a splash, but it comes off as Mean Girlish. Hoping to get in good with the Coven? 

Sutton is the resident basket case this season I guess. She was giving me Shannon Beador vibes on this past week's episode. Pull it together girl, and I hope your buddy Garcelle gives you a lesson on your white privilege. 

Kathy freaking Hilton! I am living for her! OMG, by far the BEST of the Richards sisters! Once again, Kyle is overshadowed, LOL. Kathy is so quirky and funny and gives no effs and I enjoy every minute of her. LOL at her looking directly at the camera and saying she can't see anything. 

New York: I am *not* looking forward to seeing the return of Season Four LuAnn. I haven't watched this week's episode yet. We've seen her grow and evolve over the years, so regressing to her classist ways is not something I want to see. 

Re: Leah. Yes, these episodes have shown just how desperate she is to have her moments and be the star, and she looks like a total jackass. LOL at her Vow of Silence being cut short because no one gave a fig (in fact, they were probably grateful she was quiet).  I love seeing the return of Heather and she took Leah/Luann's interogation in stride and was so matter-of-fact, owning what she said and explaining why she said it. 'Tis a pity she decided to bow out of the show (thanks, "woke" Leah). 

Sonja's drunken outbursts are half funny and half sad. She needs help financially and mentally. She is so stuck in the past, it's slowly killing her inside. I still enjoy her and think she's probably the most genuine of the NYC OG's (okay, she came in S3), but she has serious issues that's harming no one but herself. 

Potomac: Yaaaaaaaaass! So glad Bravo is cranking this show out so early!  RHOC who?   Team Grande Dame/Ashley.  I love seeing two former enemies become so tight now. I was howling at them as they both watched an episode of RHOA some months back to do commentary. Karen & Ashley bounce off each other very well.  Meanwhile, I'm happy to see anyone come for Gizelle, even crusty ol' Dr. Wendy.  And I see Candyass has learned nothing from her altercation with Monique. Who's the real Hood Rat? 

That's all for now!

Yaaaaasss you were missed, B!!!   

NJ: I feel that Jennifer this year softened for sure. And allowed herself be 'in on the joke' so she can across as more Authentic than Couch Left. And they can stay hateful at her throwing out truth tea. Which is why she has to go. Lol. I looked forward to next season,

BH: Terri DeMarco...who allegedly Kyle is working on coming back. LOL!!!!

NY: Yeah, I haven't watched last night yet, but I heard so much about Season 4 LuAnn and not looking forward to it since like you said, she has really and truly progressed from where I started watching (Bethanny's return) and I know of her old self. smh.

POTOMAC: So ready for La Dame. 

On 6/4/2021 at 6:38 AM, Cat said:

@Taoboi @Faulkner @Liberty City The problem with Luann is that she gets humbled by a series of events and lets it all hang out for a while. And we get Lu. Then she gets a massive boost to her self-esteem, remembers that she is on a TV show and it's like "I'm back!! Back on top where I belong!"  That's when The Countess re-emerges.

RealityTVGIFs

It's a little Jeckel & Hyde -- the woman she was (and prob felt a little ashamed of when she married the count) vs. the woman of high status she always wanted to be.

Then I guess I love LU then.

Please register in order to view this content

But...I feel you described her perfectly.

• Members
10 hours ago, Cat said:

Oh why am I not surprised that Gizelle's messy ass might be involved in all of this? Of course she's been briefing against the other women! It's the reason why Karen doesn't want to be chummy: she 100% does not trust her.

(This makes me wonder if Robyn stays a loyal friend with Gizelle in order not to get briefed against. Hmmm).

Candiace threw her friendship with Monique under a bus for Charrisse and Gizelle. The irony that Gizelle might be feeding negative gossip about the Bassetts to AATT is not lost on me. So much for your 'friends' backing you up, sweetie. Can't wait to watch the YT vid which exposes all this.

Joey Gorga was already annoyingly extra this season. And this week he had a bro's party and didn't invite Bill. This could be at Melissa's insistence... but I think it's more a case of Joe being jealous of Bill's popularity with the fans.

It bugs me because the Bro Code was always: 'No matter how badly our wives fight with each other, we'll be over here sipping Tequila and staying out of it.'

This also confirms what I've long thought -- that Team Superficial has been targeting Jennifuh for two seasons now and are determined to ice her off the show, like they did with Danielle Staub. I sincerely hope they lose and that Tre & Dolores pull Jen closer into the fold for lots of filming.

I really cannot stand Messy Marge who pretends to be the Voice of Truth and an open book. She is NJ's sniper from the side and has a target list she's working her way through. #1 is Jennifuh.... and #2 is Teresa. And if she runs out of Team Tre targets, best believe that Marge will team up with the Gorgas to go after Jackie.

P.S.: Dolores remains my go-to fave.

I think you are right. For years Joey has been the center husbands (second to Juicy Joe?) and now people want 'em some of Tequila Bill who can wine, dine, frak (5 children=a good level sex drive methinks), and respect you as a man. Meanwhile, what can Joey do? When he gets all bent out of shape over Melissa just even attempting to be independent. 

I feel the same about Couch Left targeting Jennifer. Jennifer HAS ALWAYS been a messy drunk so why is it an issue THIS year? Because she is coming off like a REAL (as in shows her life) firecracker. And guess what? It is more relatable and resonating and interesting in terms of a new culture than a book from a woman who cannot even get her kitchen redone quickly, a woman who 'owns' a boutique, or a lawyer who has issues about bjs. *shrugs* Sorry. And yes, they did that with Danielle as well. Hopefully, they are not able to turn Jen and Tre against each other. And I love that early reports say Dolores is playing peacemaker to get things back on track.

My theory is that Marge wanted that rumor out and knew that Teresa would totally do something like that since Teresa forgives, but DOES NOT FORGET. And she thought that might lead to a downfall for Teresa. And she could have that top spot. She did not expect Teresa to wiggle out of it or that people might have Teresa's side. Not to mention she thought Teresa would be all alone since she managed to get rid of Danielle with Couch Left, but now Teresa has Jennifer who does not mind getting down and dirty with someone like Marge who like you said is the NJ's sniper from the side. And her true colors shined on through this season like none other so disappointed Jennifer did not manage to take her down.

This time...

6 hours ago, Cat said:

Because of the precedent that Gizelle herself has set on RHOP. She has consistently brought the gossip to the audience since S1 and seems fine with that role.

Must I amend my sentences with 'allegedly' when talking about Gizelle? No. We talk about gossip here, not just proof (gossip being Bravo's common currency upon which the network has encouraged an entire eco-system).

Clearly that particular post is unsubstantiated and should certainly not be taken as WaPo gospel -- but I can still express my opinion on it!  And my opinion is.. IF this piece of gossip is true, then I am in no way surprised! Because Gizelle is allegedly the biggest gossip-monger on RHOP (followed by Ashley, Robyn, Monique, Karen, to varying degrees)!

I know they all brief against each other. What can I say? The IG post singled out Gizelle. 

THIS.

• Members

"There's some sh*t about these women that I really enjoy," said Eboni this episode, and it pretty much sums up my feelings for RHONY.

There has been criticism elsewhere about having an extended run of episodes set in the Hamptons, but in the very, very early days of RHONY (S1 and S2) this is what Bravo used to do, delivering a spate of episodes set exclusively in the Hamptons over the summer. 

We are watching a novella with this Hamptons trip. The viewer is the 7th HW along for the ride, seeing the good, the bad, the messy, the petty, the uncomfortable. We are made to feel part of this extended slumber-party. RHONY has always been about the detail, the characterisation, and not the plot (unlike, say, BH where plot is everything).

You guys said it all with regards Eboni and Luann, and I am in agreement. I really liked Eboni this episode and warmed to her generosity of spirit with Sonja and Lu.

Sonja was an absolute star with the fly-fishermen and with Eboni and the other women. Sonja is both incredibly astute and puppyish. I loved Eboni making a fuss of her and making her feel important and appreciated.

I was initially going to say that I didn't think Leah is so bad, and that both Leah AND Heather bring something to this show I appreciate..... But then I watched that last 6 minutes. Holy sh*t. WTF. Leah showed her entire ass!

Excited for next week!

@Taoboi I heard that Terri Cougar Avocado rumor too! *shudder* As Casey Wilson put it on WWHL 'We had to suffer through 3 years of Teddi when Kathy was sitting there all this time??"

Re: RHONJ, it never crossed my mind before your post that Couch Bitter would try and drive a wedge between Teresa and Jennifer -- but of course that is what they are going to do! I can already picture Marge's eyes narrowing as she texts Jackie and Melissa her strategy. Dolores will be doing God's work!

• Members

But...Casey spoke nothing but truth so

Please register in order to view this content

re: NJ. Yeah, it's the same thing they did with Danielle...it just took longer because Danielle is crazy, but no fool. I just hope it does not happen. Love some Jen...and Tequila Bill. hehe.

• Members

Yup. Rinna continues to be the lowest form of scum on God's green Earth. The fact that she sat her trout mouthed a** there and compared what was possibly consensual sex (Brandi/Denise) to Harry's friend story about rape was the most vile thing I've seen since rapegate on RHOA. She needs to go. Sometimes, folks just need to be shown the door. Just utter trash. 

• Members
1 hour ago, NothinButAttitude said:

Yup. Rinna continues to be the lowest form of scum on God's green Earth. The fact that she sat her trout mouthed a** there and compared what was possibly consensual sex (Brandi/Denise) to Harry's friend story about rape was the most vile thing I've seen since rapegate on RHOA. She needs to go. Sometimes, folks just need to be shown the door. Just utter trash. 

I was in absolute shock that she was comparing the two and then alluding to some more secrets her supposed not close friend disclosed to her.

• Members

I’m still watching, but I must say that Crystal vs Sutton is one of the most hilarious HWs feuds I’ve ever seen! I was screaming! This is so awkward and insane and I can’t get enough! Bravo needs to give them a buddy spin off and make them take awkward trips together.