Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOD

Yeaah, early reports are that the trailer should pop up on Tuesday...if not early.

And I'm looking forward to seeing if they really demoted Jennifer from a HW since it seems she was the one bringing the drama starting off the season...and if Tiffany the newbie is feuding with Kameron or is it Kary.

NY

Someone online reported that Eboni and Bershan got into it on the streets at one point. Curious about that, but looking forward to the diversity.

I'm also looking forward to watching the reunion this weekend.

Please register in order to view this content

Can't wait since I'm late. 

LOVE.

Meanwhile, LuAnn is dating a Hampton trainer. GO, HER!!!

The clips that are out there for Episode 3 and upcoming Episode 4 will make your hubby not like her even less I suspect. 

Just le sigh.

ETA: I almost forgot. Yeah, Jen was/is very active online a la Season 1-3 LeeAnne on DALLAS was with fans, getting fans interested so I'm sure she studied other shows. I just hope she doesn't do anything that turns fans on her like LeeAnne did.

Edited by Taoboi

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OC

I find it really boring and obviously set up and unreal. It is time to either end the franchise or recast entirely. 

SLC

Jen. Whew, Jen. I echo many on the board regarding Jen. She is thirty and has clearly crafted a look and a character for the show. She wants to be Queen Bee. I don't really like her. She doesn't ring true to me.

Mary seems like a nutjob, but a real nutjob. Her facial expressions at the dinner were hilarious. 

Lisa seems really mean and cold. I can't say I have a lot of time for that. And her tequila is top shelf liquor? Sweetheart, I have never heard of it. 

Meredith is like the warm, self aware version of Lisa. Her son is a legend in his own time and I look forward to episode 3. The dinner with her husband was so uncomfortable. They both seem to want it to work. 

Whitney impressed me in the second episode. She seemed like a ditz in the first episode and then in the second there was clearly so much more to her. And I liked what I saw. She's a decent, deep thinking, good hearted person. 

Heather is a hoot. Certainly my favourite because she's just relatable. She's all out of sh*ts to give and knows that Rossignol ski boots are going to make her look old. I laughed out loud at that. 

• Members

@DaytimeFanIm curious how you will feel about Mary when you see episode three. For me, the second and third episodes completely changed my opinion of her. She’s still wacky, but being introduced to her family and hearing more of her backstory really changed my opinion of her. Also, the scene at church was AMAZING! Based on the hospital feud I couldn’t imagine her as a pastor, but I now find her a very kind, but damaged person. 

• Members

So Candiace stupidly admitted that the tossed the glass at Monique in her statement. And she wonder why she lost the cast. 

What a moron. 

Wendy continued to grate my nerves. Why is she so immersed in the situation? One would've thought that Monique tapped on her skull instead of Candiace's. Also, for someone who brags about having 4 degrees and her husband having 4 degrees and being an attorney, she knows NOTHING about the law. Honey, the best way to win a case is to undermine your opponent. So do they think Monique was supposed to just admit guilt? Uh no. Thank God Monique has a sane attorney that isn't Wendy's hubby. 

And I am so glad that Monique makes her triumphant return next week. Push through, Mo! 

• Members

POTOMAC

WOW. Rewatching (since my tv went out) but looked at an edit copy on YT.

But I cannot contain my reaction to that last 5 minutes and I definitely want @Cat's opinion on it because just like the scene at Wendy's Sip and See there was a LOT of nuances and things going on and revelations to me. And that blew me away and I actually have to think.

BUT I say this much...Karen showed for real how much of a friend she has been for Candiace. And Candiace truly showed who she is.

'Hanging Self Out to Dry' comes to mind. And next week can't get here soon enough. 

• Members

THIS. So much this. Wendy is so grating and annoying. You would think Monique slashed Wendy across the face and scalped her with the way she beats a dead wig in this situation. 

Wendy is woefully ignorant about the law and woefully ignorant about how the legal process works.

And if Ashley was getting her revenge...good for her. 

Me too. Monique, Ashley (of all people...) and Karen are the reasons to watch. They are able to balance out drama with fun. Gizelle constantly looks like she's producing, Robyn has her talking points all lined up, Candiace is...ugh....and Wendy is just irritating as all hell.

• Members

Wow, thanks, Taoboi. 

The truth is, I come on here to read the rest of you all's opinions about Potomac! Potomac brings out a lot of great posts. I should warn you that my eyes were ~blinded~ by Gizelle's highway hooker look (the invitation said 'dominatrix', but clearly Gizelle didn't get that memo). So I may have missed some things.

In any case, my feelings are unchanged. Karen and Ashley don't give a single f*ck what any of the women think of them, and they are not here for Gizelle, Robyn, Candiace, Wendy's agenda-driven camera-work.

Like Kyle Richards, Candiace has found her sweet spot as professional victim. I see Bravo has trotted out an After Show segment entitled 'Candiace Explains Her Pain.' In the words of Ramona:

Ramona Singer GIFs | Tenor

Candy Ass won't stop saying Monique belongs in jail. That is the reason Ashley agreed to a statement, and the reason Candy Ass does not have the audience's unconditional support. "Every morning I wake up wondering what she's going to say about me!" Ironic considering the way Candiace goes Cujo on Twitter. I bet a number of people, including Ashley, felt similarly about Candiace's social-media attacks.

Gizelle has been setting up Karen all through this trip. The irony of Gizelle saying Karen 'picked the wrong side.' Honey, unfortunately, you are not as clever as you think you are. We See You.

I was almost enjoying Wendy (and her fashion) until the last 5 minutes. Total dumbass. Next week, too. Why is this loud mouth, who only joined the show 5 minutes ago, acting like she knows everything about everybody? Sit your thirsty ass down!

Robyn is a bully's sidekick, and that's all she is. She will kick you when she thinks nobody else is looking. She has no real agenda, but will piggyback on everybody else's because she loves a gang-up.

As for the age BS about Karen, this is the same sh!t Rinna pulled with LVP for years. I personally love a mixed cast in terms of age, race, background, etc. The age difference between Karen and Gizelle is smaller than the one between Giz and Robyn. And Robyn acting like she's some trendy youngster when she is no spring chicken herself.

Karen - 57

Gizelle - 50

Robyn - 41

Monique - 37

Wendy - 36

Candiace - 33

Edited by Cat