Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I would take Aviva Drescher, Kelly Bensimon, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards at her most desperate and vicious, Jill Zarin, or Kim Zolciak over Ms. Erika Jayne and her frozen sourpuss any day of the week. Hell, give me the Salahi woman from DC. 

• Members

So agree. She makes everything so tiny into something major and serious. 

Don't get me started on that trash box occupying the 5th seat on The View. I still wish that they would've wooed back Nicole Wallace or simply kept Jedidiah Bila. Hell, I'd even settle for Elizabeth Hasselbitch returning at this point. 

• Members

But wasn't she at one point? After all, wasn't Lips trying to get on the show for a while before she actually did?

POTOMAC

Oooo...Robyn's temper gets the best of her and she got in Monique's face. Uh oh.

That said...that looked good. 

Yeah, I didn't like that at all. Erika has fallen so far since her first season. Bully is not a good look on her. But as that promo reveals (and there was some picture I believe floating around at some point) I am looking forward to Kyle calling her out. Cuz you know it must be bad when KYLE does it. 

• Members

The amount of gushing and adulation she gets is insane. It's everywhere, on every blog, podcast or article about BH I read. It's got to the point where I actually wonder if I'm nuts for not getting it. I want to like her but there is no humor or shading with her. Everything is so literal. 

Everything Teddi relayed to LVP and Kyle about what Dorit said was Facts Only. Seeing Erika go after the newbie to score points for herself is so... pedestrian. Doesn't every low-ranking HW striving for relevancy do this in order to assure her place on the show? Isn't that beneath *Mikey finger-snaps* the Kween of Mykanos? Erika and Rinna are trying to make Teddi the fall guy for the season while Teflon Dorit slithers away unscathed. Erika likes to pretend she's the only one on the show who calls it like it is, but Teddi is fast taking on that mantle now. Plus I don't think Teddi is intimidated by Erika's Tom's money either.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't know and can only speculate. But my impression is the Hustler chickened out for S1 because BH was an unknown entity. As its fame quickly grew, she came knocking again. I remember her on WWHL gushing like a fan and name-dropping Kyle. Which is also why I don't buy her recent story that she has never watched the early seasons when her pre-BH appearances on WWHL seemed to suggest otherwise.

Erika kind of was bully-ish from day one. She and Yolanda (two peas in a pod) orchestrated the Munchausen witch-hunt. I remember the BBQ at Erika's house where Yolanda showed up and they confronted Rinna about Munchausen, and Erika screamed at Rinna "TELL US WHO F*CKIN TOLD YOU TO SAY IT!" Because Yolanda was busy cryo-freezing the Lyme out of her system much of the time, it was left to Erika to play the enforcer.

Edited by Cat