Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Marlo and booze do not mix.  If you see Marlo drinking, turn around and walk away.

Porsha and insanity seem to go hand in hand.  In a normal work environment, she would have been fired already.

I agree that they should only do a 13 to 14 episode season with a nice mix of individual plus group moments, plus a 2 part reunion and a lost scenes episode like in the old days.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL for sure. I've been over Porsha since that day on Lake Lanier tbh. She keeps getting a free pass for her violent behavior. Which means she keeps doing it again and again and again with no repercussions.

Not that I'm a Marlo apologist. She is a thug nutcase too.

• Members

I liked Nene's lil "come to Jesus" moment with Dodge Omni, but as Nene hinted on WWHL, it's more of a peaceful moment and not the beginning of a newly reformed kinship. 

The shade throughout the episode was funny, but I think our favorite moment that had us rolling was when Nene did an impression of herself when she was really high-strung and would come home and Greg says they're out of ketchup and Nene screams "KETCHUP!!!!" LOL  It's the unrehearsed, unprepared moments like that that made me love Nene during her first 3 seasons. She's naturally funny without mugging for the camera and trying to create a new GIF worthy moment. 

Sheree's red mop on her head was all sorts of wrong and it just got worse as the day dragged on. 

Side Note: I didn't mention this regarding last week's episode, but I thought it funny that Cynthia brought out the "we're still gettin' to know one another" excuse in reference to Porsha. She said the same thing about Kenya 1 or 2 years ago. These are cast mates that she's literally traveled around the globe with. How many years does it take for Cynthia to get to know someone? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

She’s by far the funniest housewife. Bethenny can be funny, but so much of the time she’s “on” like a comedian waiting to get it the next punchline, and it’s tiresome. Phaedra, as reprehensible as she was, could be very funny, but certainly not enough to make her enjoyable to watch. Heather Dubrow thought she was hilarious but meh. Like Nene, Dorinda is funny in a natural way. Most of the other humor on these shows is of the unintentional variety. 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I guess Bethenny’s such a tryhard you always see the wheels turning, and she’ll totally cut you off mid-sentence if she feels has a funny line coming. Nene just feels like my funny aunt. But she’s now in the “comedy” trade, so I can see her playing up that persona. In the past few years, Nene had been so mean, condescending and above-it-all, which made her abrasive. She’s still got that edge, but she’s better this season.

• Members

Kyle is the worst. She brought Frankel, her attack dog, to try and go after LVP but LVP kept smiling and laughing and there wasn’t a thing Kyle could do about that. Simply put, LVP didn’t take the bait. Kyle just whines and whines and whines. What a loser. “I wouldn’t have missed tonight. I had a jacket to pick up.” - LVP *snap*

Erika was looking a lot like Morgan Fairchild with that chignon hair style. It really aged her. 

Enjoyed seeing Camille and her daughter. 

I loved LVP telling Dorit that she only grew to love her because of her longstanding relationship with PK. Dorit is hideous with her lies. She goes from trashing LVP to trashing Kyle in the blink of an eye. As fake as her boob job. Her kids are cute though.

Rinna didn’t have much to add this episode but I do enjoy her a lot more this season than last. But supporting Kyle’s stupidity doesn’t reflect well on her. Harry Hamlin is the unsung hero of Rinna’s scenes - I can’t imagine him sitting in his dorm room crying, poor guy! They do have a sweet marriage. 

I’ve been liking Teddi more and more since the episodes at her beach house. 

LVP giving vile Kyle an apology took the wind out of Kyle’s sails - she can’t use it against her anymore. 

• Members

Haven't seen BH yet, but Kyle is known to bring in the big dogs to fight her battles (The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick, for starters). Just by seeing a clip of Bethenny/Kyle vs. Lisa, you could easily tell Bethenny had been prepped and kept up-to-date by Kyle so she could go in hard on LVP. Glad to know LVP kept her cool. She's passionate about dogs but not crazy about bitches, indeed. 

Dorit's overly large breast implants (that don't look 100% symmetrical) on her tiny body looks EXACTLY like Tori Spelling's botched chest circa mid-90's 90210 era. Not an attractive look. 

Edited by Gray Bunny
Donna Martin graduates!