Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Loved that shot of Camille and Dorit walking through the hallway, Camille sashaying her way ahead and throwing shade like only Miss Donatacci-Grammer can do.  I hope this continues and we get to see a lot of her at the reunion, as we saw a lot of Danielle on NJ's. 

I hate that Kyle spoke over LVP's admission that she doesn't like the indication that LVP was doing some sort of sneaky, calculated maneuver. Instead, Kyle does her dumb "you were just mad that it wasn't all about you!" No, you fool. You were once again making those Bobby Fischer inferences and that struck a cord with LVP.  Hence, the walkout. 

While ATL tries desperately to repair Dodge Omni's image, BH's Lisa Rinna is working her Rinna magic just by being her fabulous self in her own footage with the kids and family. I love seeing her come into the group after the petty Dorit drama, and she smirks and bats her eyes. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

TRUTH to all this! 

Camille actually bumped Dorit in that hallway with her shoulder, sashayed past while tossing out "Tattletale" and "By the way, I didn't appreciate you calling me a C*** in front of my boyfriend."  Tee hee!!

The word Kyle used was plotting, as in "I thought you and Dorit were plotting against me." She also has Mauricio now doing her LVP shade too, I've noticed.

Re: Rinna, I am telling you, Rinna and Erika probably made a pact to lure Dorit out into the open, giving her just enough rope to hang herself with. Erika is pretending to be Dorit's friend so she can get all the dirt from her and turn it against her; Rinna is avoiding any pot-stirring so that the focus is squarely on Dorit doing it alone. You bet at Reunion Rinna is going to bat those big beautiful cow eyes before going right in on Dorit.

I still am turned off by Erika's behavior towards Teddi this episode. She was so rude and cold to her, a woman who hosted her kindly. She acted like she was too good for Teddi's beach house (which is nicely sized by any standard -- it's just not some big, gaudy Dubai hotel) and too good for this group of women as a whole. If she hates them so much, she should leave the show and try to pitch a spinoff with her & Mikey or something.

I've had the good fortune to visit places which are not as well-off as the west, but where the kindness of the locals was better than any paid welcome at some fancy hotel. If somebody had acted like Erika had, I would have been embarrassed for them forgetting where they came from and their manners.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don’t care about Rinna staying out of the drama this season. She was an as shole for years and I personally as a viewer have a long memory. Besides I’ve never cared for her quite frankly bland looking daughters and always found them to be brats, so doubling down on featuring them again is doing nothing but giving me a reason to be annoyed by Rinna.

Honestly the only Housewife I ever have really disliked but they completely turned it around was Camille. Any Housewife trying to repair their image needs to consult whatever PR firm helped Camille all those years ago, and that includes Bethenny who I saw straight through last season.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

That reminds me...was this week's episode of BH the one where they showed Lips filming at DAYS? Or is that still coming?

The latest issue of SOD...or last week's...had pictures from her filming at the studio and she managed to get Deirde Hall to film again and am looking forward to it. 

I agree with you @Cat. It would not surprise me at all if that was exactly what Lips and Erika are doing to Dorit. 

• Members

Preach! And 100% agree. I'm not fooled by Rinna keeping a low profile (and make no mistake, LVP is still her target).. And I still don't think her girls are model material, even though I am warming towards Amelia (the younger one) and Lola the dog. 

Bethenny's PR-mandated turnaround last year didn't fool me either, especially because Ramona had to be thrown under the bus to make it happen. Bethenny cannot conceive of herself as anything other than victimised, and so she always has to make someone the villain. Jill, Jason, Heather, Luann, Ramona....

Camille's PR turnaround did not involve throwing anybody under the bus (well, except for Kelsey, though the douchebag did it to himself). The reason Camille's worked is that i believe her transformation. The divorce chastened her, and I buy that IRL Camille is a caring, nice person. She can also be shady and deliciously bitchy and that's cool too. None of us are one dimensional.  

Edited by Cat

• Members

I had to look up her episode of The Middle and you're right, she was warm and charming in the episode. She should do more comedy, she is adept at it. 

Rinna has pulled back from crusading this season and has shown her life: her kids, her QVC business, her hustle to act, and it really improves her image. She's still there to stir things up, but she's keeping herself out of the fray to an extent. 

• Members

I wouldn't say that. The start of their trip was fun. The shade was definitely there, but light. And now the start of Kim v Nene begins.

Looking forward to next week and Poorsha and Marlo next week. And darn TOyota, I would think you would have learned to not stand over someone given how Cynthia reacted that one time.

ETA: But it does seem that the rest of you all are officially over ATL for this year barring a miracle. And that's sad since I know we were all super excited a few months ago.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

NYC - apparently the ladies were on a boat that caught fire and everyone was fearing for their lives!  Bravo is offering up counseling for the ladies.  The drama!!!  This should make for good TV if the cameras caught everything.

Luann isn't mentioned - makes me wonder if she ends up being full-time housewife or not, with her arrest and counseling.  

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/19/real-housewives-of-new-york-stuck-on-a-cruise-from-hell/

• Members

I have tried to stick with it but... I couldn't finish Sunday's episode. I feel disconnected from this show and the women, and they feel disconnected from each other.

I don't think the editing helps. It is too jumpy and fast. I can't really settle on any one issue on the show because my eye is distracted, and then before we can linger on the reactions, we have jumped to something else. Everything feels like a series of scenes strung together where random sh!t happens... and that's it.

Poorsha and Marlo are hogging airtime -- these are not the people I tune in for! The show keeps trying and failing to make Shamea happen. Whenever the jumpy camera settles on her, it takes me a few seconds to realise who that is. 

Kim still trying to insert herself in this mess from another continent, even though she is too lazy to show up for the trip. And holding onto the roach film for weeks until she could drop it? I hate this b!tch.

Well, I'm glad they avoided the boat mess! And IA, I cannot fathom Luann not being a main HW this season. She may miss 1 or 2 episodes, but that just saves Bravo having to pay her salary on those few epis. She is driving a lot of story and it would be insane to drop her to FOH just so we can see Bethenny emasculating Frederik or Tinsley going to her therapist (please, no, to either of those).

I am a bit worried about Michael Beck's stewardship. I hope the other EPs have worked on NY a long time and rein him in. In fact, I just checked on IMDB, and Lisa Shannon and Barrie Bernstein (who have been with the show since 2008 up until 2017) will hopefully remain on the show as co-EPs. Looks like NY sticks with a production crew that has been with the show for years.

Edited by Cat