Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude  @DaytimeFan It's not too big a stretch to say this was the best episode of the last 2-3 seasons, given how dire they were! And ITA this season is seriously unstellar. For me personally, I was relieved to watch an episode where I didn't get the itch to fast-forward. Mainly because of the way LVP chose to handle this conflict and be true to her feelings with the others. 

100% agree about Kyle. Kyle, who derides LVP for her neediness yet exposes her own neediness by whining that Lisa doesn't love her the most. Kyle is one of those fairweather people who thinks networking for The Agency and friendship are the same thing. They are not, and Lisa knows that. That is why she holds Kyle's friendship to a higher standard, but I don't think Kyle is deep enough to understand fully why LVP is (in her opinion) hard on her. Ultimately, Kyle can never really offer Lisa the friendship they used to have.

I caught the 'plotting' comment, too. 

Please register in order to view this content

We all could see where Kyle was heading with that one.

@Nothin'ButAttitude Dorit is already flaming out fast, but she's not the crazed loose cannon Brandi was and is. Dorit is more like a shark-eyed Rinna. Rinna is no longer willing to be lone bone-carrier this season, mainly because the credibility of her words is now completely shot, Trumpian styles. This is where Dorit is heading -- every word has become meaningless and for shock value. This is going to get her a beating at Reunion like Rinna got last year.

Speaking of Rinna, IA about the daughters. Seeing Amelia with her new funky spectacles... Rinna is trying too hard to Bella-Hadid the interesting-looking one. Amelia actually has a better chance at modeling because she is tall, but her dullard older sister has no standout model qualities either and is short to boot. A contrast with what we saw of Gigi and Bella -- you could tell on camera the way the light caught their faces that both had something the industry values.

I also side-eye Rinna for home-schooling Amelia. Lots of people choose to home-school because of bullying, or serious health issues, or behavioural problems. But the home-school system is also abused by hyper-religious/anti-Big Govt types and parents who want to make a buck off their kids. I don't think Rinna is actually making money off her kids (I suspect she is thinking of their financial futures and not her own), but when Amelia pointed out that Rinna cut her childhood short to push her into modeling, it was such a contrast with Lisa's VT where she bragged about Amelia being just like her, a 'baby hustler'.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Peripheral NY news! Mario Singer caught his mistress -- the one he dumped Ramona for -- cheating on him at his Boca Raton apartment. He is now trying to have her evicted.

http://www.realitytea.com/2018/02/07/ramona-singers-ex-husband-mario-singer-evicted-mistress-cops-called/

Ramona's reaction right now:

ForkedMediumAmethystsunbird-max-1mb.gif

ETA: One of the the comments below the article: "Word on the street is he found out because he had a hidden camera! 👀" 

Please register in order to view this content

ETA 2: Also word on the street: Ramona is currently vacationing with JILL ZARIN in MOROCCO!!! And another comment from below the article: "Is Ramona tracking down that psychic for another reading?" omg 

Image result for RHONY morocco trip gifs

Edited by Cat

• Members

Karma is a funny thing.  That's all I have to say about the Mario story.

R hobh, I think I get why Rinna was watching season 1 of R HOBH to see what worked and made that first season stellar.  In shirt, genuine friendships, organic conflict, fun vacations, and people actually enjoying being around each other.  Plus, it was filmed in the old format of having their own day to day lives (L VP at the DMV was both funny, offensive, and cringeworthy...yet it was real and not scripted).

Teddi...poor Teddi.  Like a deer caught in headlights.  If she's smart she will bail on coming back next season.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

Karma's a bitch! Ha! Sip that Pinot, Ramona! 

Yes, Ramona and Jill are indeed in Morocco and have patched things up. They posted an Instagram video, all kissy-kissy saying they've made up and are friends again. I really hope we can get Miss Zarin on NYC again, in one form or another. 

• Members

I could accept Jill as a Friend of the Housewives like Camille is this season - but she is too fundamentally an attention whore drama queen at her core to be a Housewife who plays well with others. This last season of NYC was one of my favourites and I do not want that chemistry destroyed. 

• Members

She won't be a full HW in this upcoming season as NY must have a lot of their filming already in the can. But I bet she is angling for season 11.

Speaking of this upcoming season, I am more excited for NY to air than any other franchise ever. So much has happened. So much IS happening. It is all unexpected and seemingly absolutely REAL. We'd better not have filler like Bethenny emasculating Frederik as they try to flip some SoHo real estate. We need the unprecedented moments I mentioned! We need Luann's mugshot and then Lu coming back to NYC to spa-detox with the HWs. We need her cabaret show. We need Bethenny and Jill meeting up again at Bobby's funeral. We need Ramona toasting to Mario's karmic mess in Morocco. I'm greedy! I want to see it all!

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'd be down for a Jill pop-up visit. Like an Adrienne or Camille (minus Adrienne's horrific plastic surgery). Something that showcases a Ramona/Jill reconciliation and peace between Bethenny/Jill for Bobby. 

@Cat All those juicy, delicious true-life moments sound so good; much better than manufactured pantygates, tardyforthepartygates, stemwaregates, or lunatic Soggy sagas we've endured recently. 

• Members