Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

NJ is not gonna get cancelled. They had some of their best ratings in awhile with this most recent season. Also, word is Bravo trying to woo back Caroline and Jaq for s9. They aren't cancelling that show. 

Not surprised that Lydia is exiting the show again. She should've never been brought back to be honest. I've been said that it should've been Gretchen and Lizzie brought back last season in the place of Peggy and Lydia. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agree - NJ isn't going anywhere.  The season's ratings increased throughout and still beats Dallas and maybe Potomac (unless Potomac gets Atlanta lead-in).  Also beats most the other Bravo shows except Below Deck and Vanderpump Rules.

Not surprised about Lydia.  I wonder if this means that Peggy is staying?  Surely they won't cut 3 (Meaghan)...

Vicki is liking Tamra's instagram posts, so they're all three definitely in.

Shannon just posted an instagram post with a producer saying something about first day of filming with #season13, etc... looks like she's definitely back.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

DEAD at that BLACK PANTHER promo with NJ's Melissa and POTOMAC'S Giselle.

'Quick. Lift this.'

'Not every woman in Jersey flip tables.'

RHOA

Oh, no, Nene. Not 'Captain Save a Bitca.'

Well, that was a good setup episode. It ended as the girls were heading for the airport to head to Barcelona. It looks like next week ends on Nene finding out about Kim's Twitter post that Bri did. So I guess that leads the week after next for Toyota Ford vs Marlo. 

Wow. I feel like it's been forever since they pulled a multiepisode arc like the other HWs.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Wow. Amazing! Cartagena is meant to be stunning. 10-15 years ago it was advisable not to visit Colombia, so I'm glad they are showing another side to the country and taking viewers someplace where arguably most will not have visited themselves.

Sonja, Dorinda, Lu et al better keep their noses clean, though. 

Please register in order to view this content

The last thing NYC needs is that kind of scandal.