Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Some of the others do not really believe that Porsha was duped by Phaedra. They feel that Porsha knew the info was suspect when she said it, but that she did it to piss off Kandi and gain some relevancy on the show. Then it blew up huge so she left Phaedra holding the bag. I myself forget that she may have been duped by Phaedra.

I haven't watched Sunday's episode but I will watch it tonight to see if I'm being too hard on Porsha. I'd like to think last year was a wake-up for her and that there has been some character growth.

CORRECTION @DaytimeFan ! I can view it from my computer in London so you guys outside of the US may be able to view it too! 

And may I just say, this trailer is EV. RY. THIIIINGGGG. As I suspected when Bethenny indicated that Carole did not contribute to her Puerto Rico rescue mission, these two are on the outs. And I can't help but feel -- at last! This friendship/alliance needs to be broken tested.

Lu and Dorinda are also front and center. You guys! This looks so good! I've been waiting for so long for a RH franchise to give me this kind of sugar!! I am so ready for Luann's arrest and redemption, Puerto Rico, Bethenny vs Carole, Tinsley's lost unicorn love, Dorinda confronting her drinking, Bethenny and JILL coming to an understanding at Bobby's funeral.... it is a perfect storm of organic, REAL events for NY's 10th season. April is still too far away.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh man, that looks GOOOOOOOD! I've missed these ladies and it looks like they're gonna deliver us another fun year! I love that we always get to see them film around the holidays in recent seasons. Jill/Bethenny sighting at Bobby's funeral! LuAnn strutting like a boss post-rehab. Dorinda slurring her words again. Catfights and caviar! Can't wait for April 9th!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think Nene looks much softer and more touchable without makeup, and the same could be said of Porsha who is a really pretty girl under the blusher and fake eyelashes. 

The Kardashians and the arrival of Miss Erika prompted HWs from across the franchise to demand more from their make-up artists. The NYC feel they are on a par with BH for being the crown jewels of the franchise, so they were bound to demand star treatment.

Erika's make up is too much (and so is Khloe K's btw), but her first season, the dewy, light-reflecting filter cream on her skin was PERFECTION and was noticeable when she wore softer, dressed-down looks. It is too bad she has deviated from that because I heard from a makeup artist friend that ALL the HWs were asking their people who Erika's makeup guru was and what that cream foundation was. They all wanted it, and Ramona got it on her last WWHL appearance where she looked absolutely incredible. It's too bad Erika has gone the Elvira route this year because it ages her.

Edited by Cat

• Members

That trailer looks EXCELLENT! 

at Bethenny making it about HERSELF when Jill is telling her she hasn't been alone since she was 20. 

I genuinely like all of the NYC women, which makes the show much, much more enjoyable. The perfect mix of light drama and more serious issues. 

• Members

Of course the New York ladies are coming back showing these other casts how it’s done! That trailer had everything you could ask for. I’m absolutely thrilled that Bethenny/Carole are on the outs.

Of course Bethenny would somehow make a conversation about Jill’s grief be about herself...this woman 🙄

• Members

@DaytimeFan You know me so well. Thank you.

That said...that looked sooooo good.

Best line goes to 'If I buy you something, will you get sexual?' LOL!!! I  might just use that.

I think we know I'm Team LuAnn so I like to see her owning it. 

Well, given what Beck is doing to RHOA, it doesn't look like he's friends with the B. And neither is Carol this season.

I am happy to see Tinsley again. 

Dorinda continues to keep it real. However, I do not like that Sonja is going to be coming for her again this year...and it appears to be unnecessary. 

ANd...that diva head toss when Carol called you a loser, LuAnn...LOVE.

• Members

Team Luann  too -- and shame on whoever spread the rumor that Luann would not be a full housewife this season! 

Carole is just rubbing me all kinds of wrong in this trailer, even though her haircut and new facelift look good. She is surpassing her mean-girl mentor Bethenny. Even though IA with Carole saying that B gets aggressive with her lol. Carole's failure to donate or publicly support Bethenny's hurricane relief mission, coupled with her calling Luann a LOSER  This lazy-ass unable to meet her book deadlines. I also didn't like the way Tinsley was almost gleeful about Luann assaulting a police officer. How quickly we forget our own mugshot and misdemeanours, Tinsley. 

Ramona was barely in the trailer, hmmm. I hope we still get those special Ramona Moments. (I also hope we get Morocco Part Deux!)

tumblr_nracal4flE1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

tumblr_nracal4flE1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edited by Cat

• Members

I can understand Tinsley being a little gleeful about Luann's arrest and such... cause Countess Luann has always been a judgmental elitist snob especially when she was married to the Count.  So I imagine she had a few things to say about Tinsley's less than stellar history... and now that Karma has dealt with Luann... I would be like Tinsley and be a little gleeful about it.