Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

When Bethenny visited BH...did she and Camille interact?  That would have been interesting to see because Camille usually keeps her cool and can shade with backhanded ability like no one else...and make Bethenny look like a lunatic.  Yet Bethenny can jab throw a mile a second.  

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So sad about Bobby Zarin, who seemed like a very gentle, but straight shooting, kind man. He was a very good stepfather to Jill's daughter and was obviously devoted Jill, as she was to him. I hope it was a merciful release and that Jill can take comfort in a lifetime of memories with him.

• Members

Sorry to hear about Bobby Zarin. Out of all the RH husbands, he was the most level-headed and a gentleman to the last, never losing his temper or respect for the others, no matter how toxic things got. He obviously thought that Jill hung the sun, moon and stars, and she thought the world of him. I hope she is surrounded by family and friends right now. His loss will be huge for her. 

• Members

Kim is a foul, nasty b-tch. If anything, this season is a blessing for Nene and Kandi, who stayed sacrificing themselves at the altar of Wigs & Newports. Now they truly see that she ain't sh-t. 

I can't wait for the reunion b/c they are gonna drag the sh-t out of Kim. She's been asking for it. 

Also, kudos to Mbele the psychic for dragging Kim tonight too. This episode exemplified what I've been saying about her since s1e01--Kim is a guttersnipe with no loyalty at all.

Nene added her 2 cents into the Kandi v. Kim argument. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Kim has been a disgrace this season. It doesn’t feel authentic or like her at all. I wonder if the rumors of the new EP being her friend are true. Even then, he isn’t doing her any favors. She’s literally ruining any chance of being asked back because she is so unbearable to work with. She’s not even hitting with facts which is what kills me. She’s throwing out whatever she can and just attacking everybody which is a bad look. 

Kenya continues to come off very well this season in her more supporting role. I like when the ladies take turns being at the center of drama so it’s refreshing not to see her as the focal point to everything. 

Sheree completely lost me by not telling Nene what Brielle did. She asks brand new when Nene is cautious around her and stuff like that is why. I hate we will have a repeat of last season where Nene will likely wait weeks to find out about that. 

Last thing, still no sign of Eva? So bizarre to me. Also, Andy tweeted in response to a fan that it does make sense that Marlo appear on WWHL to give her side of things based on her tenure with the show. I hope that happens for my girl. 

• Members

I am curious the factors that determine who gets to be a housewife and who gets to be supporting?  Is it the same on all the franchise's, or does it vary based on the show?

For instance, I've always believed if you couldn't film all aspects of your life (by choice, or due to an ex)..that should automatically make you a friend of..no matter how much drama you bring.  So t amra on OC and Brandi on BH shouldn't habe been full time housewives for that reason..especially Brandi (who never brought anything to the table except conflict...and Rinna kind of does that well in a more frustrating way lol).

Cynthia keeps her peach because every show needs a 'boring' one...and she brings it fashion and hair wise.

With that said, Kim should have done what Sheree did during her driend of season...been the Greek chorus and not make too many waves...cause she got her peach back the next season.  Jim had to be careful..her spinoff won't last forever...and if she pissed off Nene, Kandi, and kenya...good luck getting that peach back.