Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can’t really see him doing a hatchet job to NYC though, that cast for the most part actually like each other and know how to play the reality TV game. The Atlanta cast is literally going through the motions so production is working overtime to make this season watchable which it really isn’t. I’ve skipped like 3/10 episodes and haven’t missed a thing.

• Members

Praise god. What was her Story this last season? Being mad at Kelly for something they already made up about? Meghan’s usefulness ran out once Brooks was finally gone. I will miss Jim Edmonds though having absolutely no time for his-child bride and not hiding it. My favorite moment is still from Meghan’s first season when they entered a party at Shannon’s and JIM pointed out she was waving at no one.

• Members

Totally agree about Atlanta. You can skip episodes and don’t miss out on anything. The same goes for Beverly Hills - nothing has really happened so far this season. 

Who was EP of last season’s NYC? That was one of my favourite seasons of a housewives franchise ever. It was must see. 

• Members

I follow Vicki, Shannon and Tamra on Instagram.  I've seen Vicki and Shannon liking each others recent photos, so I have a feeling the three found a way to get along... probably because they knew their jobs would be on the block.  It's a smarter choice to get along and have all three be paid vs. losing one or two of them.  All three have a pretty strong foothold in the series IMO so it would have been nasty to choose who goes.

• Members

I truly hope it lasts. I literally will not watch another season of Vicki apologizing and her and Tamra drunkenly making up then slinging mud on repeat. It was boring two seasons ago and ruined last season. OC has got to turn it around and be light and fun again with some petty [!@#$%^&*] thrown in that they get over. Multiple season spanning arguments are a cancer to these shows. That's another thing that's pretty great about New York, the feuds literally last a season, we get the reunion, next season everyone's moved on with the occasional shade until the new battles begin.

• Members

No, I don't think Bravo want to kill off these shows. I think Bravo believe this guy Michael Beck's hype. He's willing to start sh*t and film the ugly. ATL filming may have been unpleasant, but they certainly are throwing everything and the kitchen sink (aka Kim Zolciak Biermann) at these women.

Kenya has pushed back and refused to show some aspects of her life, and she is being punished for it. Now, I personally think that when you sign a contract promising to expose your life, you have to stick to it. Kenya did mine her painful family history and a borderline-abusive relationship on RHOA. She also wasn't averse to turning the spotlight on the other HWs and exposing the lie in Phaedra's marriage with Apollo. Now she is playing coy, and I understand why. I understand that she views her new relationship as 'the real thing' and wants to protect her marriage at all costs. 

Beck and Bravo are not in the mood to acquiesce to her demands in case it sets a precedent with the other HWs. So Beck is playing hardball and I think Bravo views that and the sh*t-stirring as an asset. And that it should be brought to other shows.

The irony is that RHONY, which he is currently EPing has its own nice rhythm and this year in particular has a lot of organic drama that happened outside of the scripted stuff (Luann's Christmas Eve meltdown). And of course Bobby passed away last week. OC and BH are more in need of resuscitation IMO.

Here are his recent credits: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcbeck/

He worked his way up the ranks at Tardy For The Party it seems, and was also involved to some degree in M2M sesaon 3 and M2M Houston. He was a supervising producer on Southern Charm Savannah which... is not the original SC, lol. He was also a supervising (not executive) producer on Dallas Season 2. The latest seasons of Tardy, ATL and NY are where he has been promoted to co-EP. So... maybe we can surmise that he wants to prove his worth to Bravo this year.

Andrew Hoegl is credited as being EP for NYC last year. Barrie Bernstein, Lisa Shannon, Pam Healy and Andy Cohen were his co-EPs. According to IMBD, he is a long-time producer who started out in MTV's Real World (New Orleans and Hawaii versions). He also EPed High School Reunion (lol) and Jeff Lewis's flipping/home improvement shows. He is credited as EP for Real Housewives of Dallas in 2016 (its first season unfortunately) and EP of RHoNY from 2015 to 2017, the last three seasons. 

Edited by Cat