Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GO ON, NENE!!!!

I saw that last night and knew Kandi would go in. Cuz neither one of them lie...well Kandi don't. 

So while I am on (internet is out at the house again) I see US WEEKLY had an interview with Nene and sounds like we will be seeing that fallout fron the Bri stuff (and I see Wig got the ball rolling this week) and there was a group pic with Eva the Diva with the girls. Marlo looking fierce in a dark red kimono dress. 

See my response above.  She's coming. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know she’s coming, I just think they’ve done a poor job of handling the season since they announced her at the beginning and she likely won’t appear until the 10-12th episode. Then you have Kim who actually was included in the photoshoot and she hardly appears. For the big 10th season they needed a new intro, cast photo and Marlo, Eva and Kim should’ve all had cast photos. It just annoys me how cheap and disorganized the production is for this show. 

• Members

I blame it on Wig's BFF. Cuz if it was Carlos...I bet at this point we might have gotten some of that.

You weren't alone on that though re: Eva. I was just wondering that myself when the magazine fell into my lap. It was nice to FINALLY see a picture from an episode rather than just hearing about it per social media. I'm getting excited for my little diva.  And just as good...something was going down in the picture. 

• Members

Is anybody truly surprised at Kim Z's behaviour? She's been like this since day one, using people for her own gain, then throwing them under the bus. And she lies constantly, both to discredit others and to big herself up. She is an awful person.

I would say she is doing the most.... except that it's not the same way that, say, Dorit does the most on BH, desperate to cling onto her diamond. Kim Z is acting like this is an episode of Tardy, which I guess it is since Michael Beck keeps ATL in a holding pattern until she deigns to show up and film. She really oozes the worst kind of entitlement. She is the epitome of a Becky... with the Bad Hair.

This MBele 

Please register in order to view this content

is for sure a fraud. I kind of bought Alison Dubois's talents as a medium. Not this lady.

I'm waiting for Eva to show up, and I'm wondering what the hold-up is. Is the EP afraid she'd upstage his  pet?

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOA:

Not that I could ever defend Kandi, but I don't believe Kim.  Kandi has not been shy about her sexual exploits with women, so I don't see her hiding this after the reveal.  I think Kim has jumped on the bandwagon for SL purposes.  She has to get a permanent peach somehow.  

As Kenya seems to be over this show, its time she leaves and takes Kim and Sheree with her.  

This show needs an overhaul badly.  VERY BADLY!  There is no legitimate reason to bring these women together as is.  Bring on Eva and see if Porsha can survive the season.  Yesterday was horrendous!

• Members

EXACTLY!!! If Kandi had done that, she would have said it by this point. Nice try, Wig!!

Please register in order to view this content

I definitely feel this is Kenya's swan song season. She has happiness. I'm sure her brand is doing good. Why stay?

I know Eva is behind the season finale party, but was she on the Barcelona trip? Thus giving Ford Buick a reason to start drama with Marlo to keep her peach?

• Members

Cameras were with the ladies (well with Bethenny) outside the funeral as they arrived and were there when Bethenny and Jill reunited. How do y’all feel about this potentially being included? On one hand I do find it a bit tasteless, but I can support it if that’s what the family wants. Bobby is one of the only universally loved husbands to appear on Real Housewives so I do what a tribute of some sort. 

Now theres a chance this wont and the cameras were from elsewhere, but how will y’all feel if it DOES end up being featured on the show?