Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There was all this hype but everything big that happens isn’t until the end of the damn season. New Jersey and to an extent New York are the only ones that got it right recently. OC was awful, Atlanta has been a snooze minus like one episode, and BH is boring me already with the Erika love though tonight looks to be interesting with Dorit being obnoxious towards Camille.

• Members

Oc's best years were when the seasons were shorter...and it was a mix of fun and drama.  Until season 10...it was somewhat toxic yet fun.  As long as Vicki and t amra remain..the show won't ever evolve.

NJ is smart having Siggy go bye bye...she was loco.  Would you say she was as loco as Kelly benisomon?

• Members

At least we still have Potomac and Dallas.

Please register in order to view this content

Both had great season twos.

With Camille getting talking heads again and being around more...she ain't the one you want, Dorit.

For me:

OC--didn't like it at all.

NYC--was light, but fun and LuAnn was love. 

ATL--I suspect it will be uneven now, but I'm liking it. Even a boring episode has some funny moments.

NJ--I've lost track, but I've actually been enjoying it now that I've met THE Danielle.

BH--Yep. I am finding it dull so far as well.

• Members

Totally. The PSA apart, the show feels contrived, disconnected and with no heart. No one's heart seems in it this year.

For me, i would say Dallas was the revelation last year.

NY -- the true-blue relationships between the ladies make this show my fave (and yes Luann and Dorinda are love!)

OC -- horrendous. Cancellation worthy.

NJ -- better than the last 2 seasons but... does anyone here miss Caroline Manzo? The show lost something when she left which it has never recovered.  

ATL -- missing its old magic. It feels a little lost and scripted and by numbers.

BH -- looks like a carbon copy of last season. And that was not a vintage year.

Btw Yolanda Hadid's new show Making the Model starts on Thursday. Just an fyi.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't think that BH, OC, or ATL won't improve until they chop the episodes down like NJ. All the shows better follow suit of Dallas and Potomac and go back to 12 episodes at the most. 

But speaking of NJ, they do need to bring Caroline and Jacqueline now. Why? B/c of Danielle. I'd love to see them square off with Danielle and Tre. It'd be EPIC.