• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Melbourne:

Caught up on the episodes. Why is Gamble so fixated on Venus? It's odd. I get that Venus isn't the easiest character to get along with, but Gamble is doing too much. 

It was nice to see Chyka again. I miss her. I do find Sally to be a poor man's version of Chyka. I hope Sally pans out to be something interesting instead of being a dud. 

I do believe Lydia that Janet talked sh-t about Jackie during that lunch. I've never bought the "closeness" between the two. I think come reunion time, Lydia is gonna spill all and will have the ammo to back it up. 

Picture-gate was stupid. Who cares if Venus had pics on them? What was she gonna do with them? Practically nothing. While odd, I would've laughed it off and posed so she could take another one. Also, wasn't Gamble just investigating Venus' hubby and the validity of his title? An eye for an eye. 

BH:

Glad Dorit and Rinna have buried the hatchet for now. 

Erika was being a twat to Teddi tonight. As we say in the South, "she's starting to smell herself." In other words, she's letting the clout she has on the show get to her head. I pray that Teddi ends up being the housewife that finally knocks Erika's ass down to size. Dorit could've done it last season had she not had PK interfering. I think Teddi might just be the one to knock that halo off Erika's head. *fingers crossed*

LVP calling out Erika was good too. Was nice to see them bond a bit even though I doubt it'll last long. Erika sees LVP as a threat to the crown and is dead set on seeing her demise. 

Tonight was a solid episode. I do wish that they'd give Camille talking heads. I find it insulting how she's just window draping for this show when it was Camille who put BH on the map. People (production that is) better recognize greatness when they see it. 

• Members

Further detail about how Luann's night in Palm Beach went to hell: https://pagesix.com/2017/12/26/luann-had-previously-dated-the-guy-found-in-bed-with-her/

Ultimately, it comes down to Luann being in bed in the wrong hotel room with an ex she picked up in the bar, which she got into because it was unlocked as a hotel maid was doing turndown service. Luann locked herself in the bathroom and the cops were called. 

The whole thing could have never happened if she hadn't been wasted. 

• Members

An ex...? Praying it isn't him.

Image result for rey rhony gifs

Luann seems like she's in a bad place at the moment. She is absolutely entitled to sleep with whomever she wants, whenever she wants, but breaking into another hotel room when she has her own is an unnecessary mess. Plus her friend Julie Olson appears to have sold her out, and a lot of the reports I am reading are borderline misogynistic, trashing Lu, i.e., she's so old and desperate! 

Gutter press and no doubt many HWs are having a field day with this, which hurts my heart as I am a Luann fan. Maybe the embarrassment of this is the wake-up call she needs, though. She may be partying a little too hard, judging by that dead-eyed, smirking mugshot. She should take her time in getting over the second assh*le she married, and find someone better than Bald D'Agostino (a man who makes Dorinda's John look positively princely). Because she CAN do better, if she gets her sh*t together and doesn't settle for the first guy with a condo in West Palm Beach.

Bright side to all this: at least she got arrested in Palm Beach and not WPB, darlings. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

Since Lu was totally dickmatized by Tomcat, I assume you are talking about Lizzie & Christian. 

Please register in order to view this content

And if so, I totally missed that exchange. The story she was selling was that they had a scorching sex life, interrupted only by the toddler terrors they had, but clearly I snoozed through that scene you mention!

• Members

It was a brief scene they showed after Lizzie complained that no oine came to her birthday party..and the show showed a scene (briefly) of her telling C hristian when drunk that he never got a boner.  I think there was to the scene...but the missing housewife Danielle was in the scene so that's why the show cut the scene.