Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Eww, I just caught up on NJ and I can’t stand Siggy. To think I actually liked her last year, and then just thought she was being annoying earlier this season. No. She’s literally the worst and most idiotic bitch out there. I can’t believe this Hitler/anti-Semitic crap she’s pulling with Margaret. Totally uncool. I’m glad she’s quitting, hopefully she realizes this is her OWN career killer. Karma bitch. 

• Members

Quitting? You mean fired, don't you?

Please register in order to view this content

Trying to make out that another cast member made an anti-Semitic comment (when plainly she didnt) so you can play the victim was the lowest. When Andy said this week his rabbi said it wasn't an A-S comment, I figured Siggy's days were numbered.

Siggy on Twitter is now suddenly saying that Margaret said something even worse in Milan but Bravo edited it out to make M look good and S look bad.  Ok. Why on earth would Bravo leave out anything shocking or drama-worthy from a show that desperately needs it -- just to save a newbie like Marge's a$$??

Edited by Cat

• Members

I would be shocked if she wasn’t fired. Bravo is perhaps allowing her to save face with her announcement. The reaction to Siggy this season has been unlike any Housewife I’ve seen: near universal hatred.

She can blame editing all she wants but if she didn’t load the producers with ammunition from her outrageous behaviour there wouldn’t be anything to use against her. 

She should stop blaming Margaret and take a look in the mirror. 

• Members

That’s what drives me crazy. No one made Siggy act like a nut job. No one edited her to freak out about cake and roll on the ground embarrassing Melissa or acting like a child making faces behind Marge. You can blame editing all you want, but they can’t air anything you didn’t do.

• Members

Exactly! The interesting part of all of it for me is that Siggy tries to argue that Bravo didn’t show her side of the conflict for context about her reactions.

What she fails to realize is that acting like a lunatic is never justified. There are reasons, but there are not excuses. She thinks she can be excused when she cannot. What she did to Melissa was really awful, for example, and there’s no context that can justify it. 

• Members

This reminds me of the moment Heather sealed her fate on the OC. It was the Blair Witch bus ride to the airport in Ireland, when she orchestrated a hate campaign on Kelly and totally trashed and belittled her, trying to get her to react angrily so that she and the other two witches could look justified in their actions. Heather kept saying in her blogs that in the episodes that followed, we the dumb audience would understand what provoked her to act this way. We never did, and there was never any explanation to justify that behaviour. She was just a mean bully who targeted her prey.

As for Siggy, thank you for reminding me about the rolling around (Melissa, to her credit, took it like a champ) or the threat to pull out Marge's pigtails, or when she did that ridiculous dancing around and sticking her tongue out behind Marge's back at the pizzeria. As you say, there is really nothing Margaret, who seems pretty calm and sane, could have said to justify Siggy acting like this. Unlike Heather on the OC, though, who had a master plan regarding bringing Kelly down, Siggy seems literally unbalanced.

I like Dolores on the whole, but she is Siggy's enabler in her crazy hate fantasies. She knows better, because when it was just her, Margaret and Teresa in Milan, everyone got along well and treated each other respectfully. How can she justify telling Siggy it is ok to act the way she has?

Edited by Cat

• Members

Damn, Luann. They are currently filming RHONY at the moment.

Looking at the mugshot: yep. She's wasted. I know we've seen the Countess tumble into a bush in Mexico, but I never thought i would ever, EVER see her mugshot in a situation like this. Luann always seemed a calm, fun drinker, not an angry, violent one.

• Members

How the mighty have fallen... karma has come a calling for Luann.  After the way she treated Alex several seasons ago, I'm so glad to see how Luann has slowly fallen from that pedestal she put herself in.   If it happened to Luann, it will happen to Bethenny as well... karma doesn't pick and choose.. just picks when to strike.

• Members

ETA: I just realised it has been almost a year since Luann's Palm Beach wedding on NYE. Tom is also in PB with his new wealthy GF, some Rothschild chick who used to be Luann's friend. Just speculating but I'm wondering if Luann acting like this is linked to that.

She's getting lots of trolls on Twitter attacking her, sadly. 2017 has been a rough year for her from beginning to end.