• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NJ

Siggy deflected against Margaret's analogy and made a real ass out of herself.

The Hitler analogy wasn't even in bad taste - it was a good example! Siggy kept saying that Kim D has nothing negative to her, so she doesn't feel the need to defend Teresa, so Margaret compared Kim D (evil) to Hitler (evil) and pointed out that it's the same comparison to say that Hitler wouldn't have done anything negative to Margaret...Siggy just doesn't want to deal with the fact that she's been a disloyal friend to Teresa when it comes to Kim D.

I enjoyed Danielle wrecking that table - give her back her housewives title, she's earned it.

It always surprises me when these apparently wealthy women have never travelled *cough* Melissa *cough*.

• Members

Sheree's stuff with her kids was actually touching although I dont beleive for  second that she's talking about this with her kids for the first time on camera

Kandi...shut up! She is coming for Will bc Todd took the heat from her "entire circle", yet they show clips of Mama Joyce and Natalie...none of Cynthia.

Sheree got herself a prison bae. She said they stopped dating bc he stopped calling her 4 years and she just learned its bc he was in jail. She's desperate and dumb as f--k

• Members

Nah, I would say ATL has been uneven, but last night's episode was boring except for Kandi and the tea.

@Cat and @DaytimeFan, I know you have thoughts.

Please register in order to view this content

As for mine...

Love Kyle's dress if not her tagline.

Erika with that hair touch was EVERYTHING and love her tagline.

Digging Dorit's new haircut, but that tagline is hm.

New girl looks like she has a gay BFF so could be interesting. Too early to tell on tagline.

Ooooh, Lips...NEVER change. lol.

LVP is LOVE. 

• Members

Rinna's is my favorite.

Random thoughts:

Dorit feels like a 3-4 season veteran. I'm surprised how quickly she gained her place.

Kyle's tagline sucks. When she asked for ideas on Twitter, someone suggested: My husband's in real estate, and I'm the realest in the State.

That, would've been PERFECT!

Meh to the rest. I'm not as excited for this season.